Baekhan regarded Eunhan as a family. He had more than a hundred half brothers, but Eunhan was the only one who felt like a real brother to him.

But the happiness didn't last long.

Eunhan was chosen by the Black Dragon, which is prophesied to destroy the country. Upon hearing the news of his execution, Baekhan's heart seemed to be broken. Fortunately, Eunhan ran away.

When Eunhan disappeared, Baekhan, who was close to him, was questioned. But he wasn't afraid of being locked up in prison. He only wished for his safety.

Then, the white dragon chose him.

To sign a contract with white dragon, he had to pay wirh his body. He lose his sight, and his body stops growing. Baekhan was willing to receive the White Dragon even though he had to live as a child for the rest of his life.

White dragon is a creature that can search for anything. If he becomes this white dragon, he may find Eunhan. Even at the moment of signing a contract with the White Dragon, there was only Eunhan in his head.

His life changed overnight, but he couldn't see his brother's face. Despite that, he wasn't sad.

"Brother Eunhan is alive."

He learned that Eunhan is not the ominous black dragon, but a heavenly dragon.

The country was thrown into frenzy when Baekhan revealed the fact.

There were many who wasn't happy with that fact. They threathen Baekhan, to stop his search on Eunhan and to made them the emperor instead.

Everyone approached Baekhan with a hidden motives. Baekhan could see their true intention, they were filled with lies and greed.

Threaths, pretension, manipulation, harassment, violence.

Baekhan endured the pain day by day.

And finally, he found Eunhan.

He is now a wonderful young man.

'Brother, please save me from this prison.'

Baekhan wanted to hold onto him and cry, but he couldn't.

"The white dragon chose Eunhan as my master. Please become Chang's emperor."

Eunhan brutally refused Eunhan's request, soon, Baekhan realized that he couldn't change his brother's mind.

After much consideration, Baekhan chose Ancia.

Baekhan offered Ancia a deal.

The Asteric's Crown Prince is cursed. With this, he can go back to Chang with his brother.

That was the only thought he had.

However, when he saw Ancia begging for help to lift the crown prince's curse, his heart became heavy.

"Baekhan, smell this flower."

Blake plucked the flowers and held them in his hands. Baekhan quickly smiled and smelled the flowers.

"It smells good."

"Right? The flowers are very pretty too."

Blake brought Baekhan to the greenhouse because he was depressed about yesterday.

'How will this child acted when he finds out that I'm an evil man who threatens his wife?'

"The flowers looks pretty like you."

"No."

"Yes, yo do, you're very beautiful."

"You'll be disappointed if you really see me. I'm a monster."