She stares at the womans stomach, and begins speaking as if her sister could hear her.

"Hey, Makana...I'm your big sister. I promise you that I will protect you once mother brings you into this world...I'm going to go training right now so I can get stronger and protect all of you! And then, when you're older, I'll train you too! I can't wait to meet you..." She smiles widely, and Tamika could tell just how excited and happy she was to become another older sister.

"You're exactly as you were when your brother was in there..." Indra smiles, pushing off the wall he was leaning on and uncrossing his arms. He places a hand on Keiko's shoulder, telling her to wait for him outside as she does.

Indra hugs his wife gently, placing a loving kiss on her lips as the woman hums in satisfaction.

"Thank you..." He whispers, resting his head on her shoulder as she laughed gently.

"For what?"

"For giving me a family..."

"What brought this up?"

"I just- Seeing how happy she always is make's my whole world brighter. You all make my world- No, you all are my world..." Tamika runs her hand through his long black hair.

"You're all my world as well. I can't imagine a life without each and every one of you."

"And you don't have to. We're always going to be here..." She softly smiles and hums.

"I know..." The mother of -soon to be three- pushes him lightly towards the door.

"Now go. Your children are waiting for you to teach them a lesson!" She blinks when blood trickles down his nose.

Raising her eyebrow in confusion, her eyes suddenly widen and she grabs her shoe, throwing it at him.

"HOW DOES THAT EVEN SOUND WRONG, YOU IDIOT?!" He laughs, quickly running away and to the backyard.

"What's with all the ruckus?" She smiles at her father-in-law.

"Nothing father. Your son is just being perverted."

"That's my boy...Unfortunately..." She snorted.

"Now, Tamika. You must rest, I will cook."

"But-"

"No buts." She thanks him with a small smile.

"Thank you, father."

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"C'mon, Keiko! Use your sharingan properly!"

"Yes, father!"

"Kazuya!"

"Yes, father?"

"My clone is purposely doing mistakes that you haven't even noticed!"

"Sorry, Father! It won't happen again!"

"Maybe i'm being too harsh..." Indra mutters, though the two children heard him.

"I must get stronger to protect Makana, It's fine father."

"Yeah! I have to protect Okaa-Sama and Imouto, too!" He smirks proudly.

"Hn. Fine then, let's finish our fire training."

"Right!"

"Keiko. Begin your majestic flame practice, and Kazuya, begin your fireball practice."

Keiko immediately forms the required hand signs and casts the jutsu.

"Fire style!: Majestic Flame!" Her father's shadow clone tries to jump away from the flame but is skimmed slightly and disappears.

"I got it!"

"What have I told you about lowering your guard?"

"Ah!" She drops to the ground on her stomach as her father sat on her back with a frown.

"A-Always keep your guard up..."

"So why would you lower it?"

"Hn! I got cocky!"

"Hn." He places his cheek on his closed fist while she struggles to get him off.

"Get off of me!"

"No. ❤️"

"Ugh!" He chuckles.

"Use the swap jutsu I taught you."

"But I haven't mastered it!"

"Try it." 

"Fine." She groaned, focusing chakra on her hands and feet and he was suddenly under her, though her foot was stuck under his weight.

"That's a fail. Try again."

"Yes, Father."

Chapter End.

To Be Continued~

(Edited May 25th, 2021. Hi Galbxy <3)