"It's not playing! It's training so I can become a powerful shinobi!" She snorts and presses her thumb and pinky on his forehead with a slight tap.

"Hn." Keiko smirks, placing her bag over her shoulder and nodding at her father who nods back.

"I'm sure Mrs.Yamika is ready with our food."

"Already?"

"Yes. I pre-ordered it!"

"Why do you sound so proud?" He sulks.

"Is that not something to be proud of?"

"Absolutely not. Mother would call this disgraceful." 

"Well, Mother isn't here!"

"Hn."

"Hn!"

Keiko smiles, before her face turns stoic.

"Hey, father?"

"Hn?"

"Why can't I see, Naru, Anymore?" He purses his lips, his expression turning into a frown.

"Because the people of the village just don't understand..."

"What don't they understand?"

"They always speak of how they desire peace, yet they are the ones stopping it from happening..." His eyes darken, as if speaking to himself now instead of his eldest child.

"Father?" He flinches, snapping out of his trance.

"Sorry. I guess, Naruto is safer without us. Is that understood?" She frowns but nods, not foolish enough to disobey her father's orders.

"Will you show me the Uchiha secret soon?" He chuckles, nodding.

"But you know about the mangekyou sharingan, right?" Keiko nods, eyes turning serious upon the name.

"Our family passes down the mangekyou sharingan to another family member before their death, in order to cure their blindness, right?"

"Heh. It's tradition. Your lucky your mother, grandfather, and I all hold the power of the eternal mangekyou."

"Father?"

"Hn?"

"This...Curse of hatred? How do I avoid it...?"

"You can't." She frowned.

"But you can overpower it with love." Her eyes widen.

"...Love...? But I don't want to kiss anyone!" He bursts out laughing, much to the young childs confusion.

"Y-You're...Your so innocent!" She blushes.

"Shut up! Or I'm telling mother about the secret Icha Icha stash under the bed!" He freezes, eyes returning to her small figure.

"You wouldn't!"

"I Would." 

"Tch!"