...

(Ahahaha another time skip uH- when the wars were gone and the egg pire started up :] )
(sapnaps POV)

It's been a few years since I've talked to dad or pops. I walked around KinokoKingdom. I sighed before thinking I should go revisit the old house.

"George! I'll be back shortly! If Karl comes back just tell him I'm out on an adventure!" Knowing full well George was probably asleep I left a note just in case before grabbing my bag and leaving.

—————————————————————

As I started walking towards the old house I noticed red vines everywhere "What the hell..." I mumbled. I tripped over a few but just kept walking.

(3rd person POV)

As Sapnap was walking he stopped when he saw Tommy's old house. deciding he should pay respects he placed a flower he had in his bag and placed it near his door and sighed.

"Poor kid." Sapnap placed his hand on the door and mumbled something before going back on his adventure.

Sap was still confused on all these vines and red stuff around. Sapnap noted in his head to visit Dream to see if he was up to this after he visited the old house.

—————————————————————

Sapnap stopped walking again when he saw Antfrost just walking by with some eggs and wheat. "Hey Ant!" Sapnap smiled while running to him. "Eh? Oh... OH SAPNAP! HEY HOW ARE YOU?!" Abt was staring at the ground not to make eye contact "Ok... no need to yell dude. But I'm good I'm just heading to the old house." Sapnap was confused on why Antfrost wasn't making eye contact.

Did he get punched or something? Sap just shrugged it off "Cool! ANYWAYS I GOTTA GO!" And with that Ant ran off. Sap was still confused but started walking again.

—————————————————

"Bad.. I thought you said you were going to trap you're kid with the egg." Ant stared at Bad giving him the wheat and eggs For the cake they were gonna make "Yeah yeah... I said I would but y'know... he's just a kid."

Ant rolled his eyes at Bad. After the cake was done they started walking to find a place to have their celebration about Tommy's death and the egg plans.

——————————————————-

(Sapnaps POV)

I was running after the interaction I had with Ant. Holy fuck.. what is up with his eyes? Why were they red?

I tripped over another red vine getting tangled in the vines. "Fuck! Stupid... stupid..." I struggled to escape before choking on my tears.

"Sappy?" I looked up to see Dad. He helped me out of the vines and hugged me. I felt safe in dads arms but not safe at the same time. I noticed dads clothing not looking the same, the red areas on his clothes were now white. "Dad... you feeling good? Your clothes are white..." I broke out of his grip and walked back "Of course I'm feeling good Sapnap. In fact I'm feeling amazing." He was smiling a lot

I looked at Antfrost and stared at him "Is Ant ok? He legit has pink eye." I pointed at him, then remembered about that egg dad used to talk a lot about. I walked back "Y'know... I think I hear Karl or Quackity calling me! I gotta go!" I waved awkwardly and started running for it not looking back.

I felt someone staring at as I ran I turned my head while I ran as I saw dad and Ant staring at me while I ran.

———————————————————