The nether

<still sapnaps POV>
(Also TW fight some fighting. >_<")
When I got home I dropped everything I had with me and fell onto the ground. I was thinking about everything I saw in that time room place... different versions of Karl... dad and younger me.. oh and whatever the hell that was with me Karl and who ever Quackity was again.

I got off the ground and went to my living room and sat on the couch not knowing what to do. I sighed before packing a small bag with potions and gold and leaving for the neither.

I went to a nether portal near dads house and went through it and appeared in a red area and near lava. I started exploring to find piglins to trade with.

I saw a white and black enderman who was talking to a piglin with a crown and a cape...? I accidentally made eye contact with the enderman I put my sword up to prepare for battle just in case, instead of getting attacked he walked over to me and smiled.

He was talking in Enderman so I couldn't understand him until the piglin who was dressed very royalty like stepped in. "If you need I'll translate for you." He offered "Oh! Yes thank you." I smiled. He oinked at the Enderman and he smiled and spoke again.

"Hello. Please don't be scared I won't hurt you. He's Ranboo and I'm Technoblade." Ranboo was smiling and started talking again and Technoblade went back to translating "I'm sorry I don't speak a lot of English, Techno is teaching me little each day!" Techno seemed proud of himself and Ranboo was still smiling.

I looked towards the portal to see Mr.Minecraft walk out "There you are Techno!" He said running towards us. "Oh! Sapnap Halo! Hello!" He smiled "Hi Mr.Minecraft" I felt embarrassed when people said my full name and not just Sappy Sap or Sapnap. "Oh please just Philza is fine." He replied fixing his bucket hat "Anyways Technoblade Minecraft, your grounded." His nice playfulness when straight to serious mode "Welp. Bye kid with bandana and Ranboo!" He said while walking away with Mr.Minecraft.

Me and Ranboo were standing across from each other him still smiling "Hey!" I stepped backwards in amazement on how good his English was. "I never got name." He said trying to think of the word your. "Oh! Sapnap. If that's to hard to say you can just say Sappy or Sap. I smiled. I watched Ranboo trying to repeat what I said "Sap.. Sapnap!" He smiled before walking off holding the cape Technoblade was wearing.

I finally got to what I wanted to do and trade with the piglins. It took a few hours to get some good loot from what they traded.

———————————————————

I spent a few more hours in the neither when I saw a figure that looked like Technoblade. The figure came running closer and closer to me, I figured it was Technoblade but what was he doing?

He threw an axe towards my head, I barely dodged it making it cut the ends off my bandana off and a bit of my shoulder. What the fuck is he doing!? "Heyyy Techno! Are you good? Mad about getting grounded?" I asked him genuinely scared for my life.

He had a few tears falling from his face but wiped them away and a sword popped into his hand and started attack him. "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed and picked up my sword and fought back.

Techno got a extra stab into me making me fall down to the ground. My vision started going blurry last thing I saw was Technoblades piglin feet.

———————————————————————

I woke up again in the past. I saw me and George chasing Dream around with fake plastic swords acting like we were going to the neither and to the end. I watched as George sat ontop of Dream causing us to win "WE DID IT SAPPY!" George exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

I smiled at the old memory's before falling through a portal and sat on grass seeing me and Karl sitting on a mountain talking and smiling. I shortly saw Quackity joining us.

I fell bad now forgetting who he was until I saw him again, I haven't talked to him in such a long time.

I tried to listen to the conversation but it was sounded like tv statics from one of those old 1950s TVs. I did make out something Karl said "What if we all got married one day? Or dated one day? Like has a poly relationship!" Karl smiled sitting in the middle of me and Quackity.

I watched closely remembering this. Of course it wouldn't come true. Would it?

With out thinking anymore I fell through once again a portal but I was in a hospital bed it wasn't a dream or anything. I was breathing heavily The hell is happening? I thought to myself. "OH GOODNESS! YOUR OK!" I saw dad run into the room hugging me I felt pain when he hugged me

"What happened?" I asked when I saw Mr.Minecraft walk into the room with Technoblade staring at the ground "I'm sorry for... stabbing you with a sword Sapnap Halo..." he felt guilty. "It's fine!" I smile at him before they left.

I placed my hand on my forehead feeling the broken remaining of my horns. "Dad why did you save me from that house fire?" I already asked him this question when I was 14 I enjoyed hearing the story and the reason he adopted me. I smiled and hugged him.

I heard more foot steps to see pops running into the room. He hugged me in tears knowing I probably almost died. "hey!" I poked my up from pops shoulder to see Ranboo standing there smiling his hands were full of blood.

I single for him to come here and hugged him too after pops let go. The enderman just smiled at me knowing I was ok.

After Ranboo left dad was staring at me "What did I do..." I had a panic tone in my voice "Karl? Quackity? Ringing a bell?" I froze. The memory of that memory I saw started flooding in. "Nope. Don't know them. Who are they?" I lied when I saw Karl run into the room smacking me then hugging "The hell was that for?" I looked at him still in pain "For almost dying."

I saw pops and dad starting to burst out in laughter. I rolled my eyes at them plopping my head onto Karl's shoulder, shortly after Quackity walked in yelling at me in Spanish and then hugged me.

I felt safe again to see two out of 6 of my favourite guys and my parents all in the same place. Dad placed a kiss on my head "You're a lier Sappy" I bursted out laughing. "I know I am."

(HOLY MUFFINS THAT TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE! AAAA AGAKIXHA IMMA BOUT TO CRY LITERALLY FOR HOW LONG THAT TOOK. ANYWAYS DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD ONE! -Blueberri Stark)