Both Master and Servant stared up at Salem, one in obedience, the other in awe. "-Strange circumstances." Salem continued, feeling in over her head upon seeing these strange servants that would fight in this 'Holy grail war'. She deeply wanted to sigh in annoyance, but chose not to, wanting to keep her elegant appearance. Instead she turned to her Alter ego servant beside her. The man looked like the definition of tired, with permanent bags under his grey eyes. His face, completely devoid of emotion. Without needing to utter a word, her servant understood her orders.

"Of course, my lady." He stated, bowing towards his master. The next moment, he diverted his attention to the masters and their servants. He took a step towards the table, dragging the attention of everyone else in the room.

"As per our lady's request, you have all agreed to a truce." He analyzed their faces, practically daring them to try and step out of line. His gaze lingered on the Assassin class in particular.

The Assassin sat on one of the windowsills of Salem's massive castle, his right leg tapping impatiently on the floor. The servant wore an outfit similar to the Saber's. A strip of cloth wrapped around his waist, a large black overcoat covering his shoulders. Underneath the coat sat a blue kimono with a white shirt beneath it. A dark tan scarf was wrapped around his neck, covering half of his face. His greasy black hair was tied into a ponytail, a bit of his hair covering his right eye. His orange eye met Alter ego's, an irritated look on his face.

"Assassin." Said servant scoffed in annoyance as his master called his class. He sent a glare towards Cinder, meeting her eyes for a moment before turning his gaze towards the window once more.

"...Fucking annoying..." He grumbled, choosing to ignore the glare being sent his way. Alter ego narrowed his eyes as he watched the interaction before addressing the others.

"Henceforth, we shall be known as the servants of Violet. Our targets, being the other seven servants and their masters." The mood of the room suddenly tensed as he stated these words, each servant besides Assassin paying close attention.

"Our first, and most important target should be obvious." Hazel let out a grunt of acknowledgement, his anger getting the better of him for a moment.

"Much like the rest of us, Ozpin should have a servant of his own." His gaze hardened as the Caster started to chuckle loudly.

"HeHeHe!" He spread his arms wide into the air, a wicked grin forming on his face.

"To think! Our most gracious god would allow such a tale to pass!? How truly contradictory!" He continued to chuckle loudly, much to the amusement of Tyrian.

"Oh geez, the freaks gone crazy again." Rider mumbled from her chair, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Salem wanted to sigh once more, having already heard three of Caster's rants about God. Out of everyone in particular, she really hated hearing him go on about God's punishment. Alter ego, sensing his master's annoyance, turned his gaze into a glare.

"Caster." With his C rank charisma, Caster fell silent, now turning his attention back towards the Alter ego.

"My apologies, I lost control for a moment remembering something in particular." Alter ego merely grunted in response, his eyes now turning towards Cinder.

"Fall maiden." The girl straightened her back the moment she was being addressed, her lips turning into a straight line.

"Using Assassin at this stage of the war is vital for our success." Shivers were sent down her spine as he glared down at the younger girl, his entire presence turning into an intimidating one.

"Make sure you use him properly." Cinder nodded as he waved his hand in the air, effectively dismissing her from the rest of the conversation. She questioned it for a fraction of a second before deciding against it.