The Bad Boy And My Memory

Lucas P.O.V~

We were home and Emily was asking Summer a lot of questions. "Summer are you alright?" She asked. "Didn't I tell you to watch over her!" Emily shouted as she smacked the back of my head.

"Owww" I winced in pain, rubbing the back of my head earning a chuckle from Summer.

She yawned. "Where is my mom?"

I remember the doctor saying we cant force her to remember anything. "We cant tell you." I say. "Your memory will gain itself."

"Well, I'm gonna hit the hay." She said, yawning and stretching out her arms. She walks up stairs.

"Lucas, I want you to watch over Summer for me." Emily demands, grabbing her purse.

"And where are you going?" I questioned.

"To see her dad." She angrily walk out the door.

I sighed and walked up stairs. I walk into Summer's room to see her sleeping. "I hope your memory come back." I whisper.

I gently kiss her forehead.

I got up but she tugs onto my shirt. "Please stay by my side." She said still sleeping.

I smiled and climbed into bed with her.

•••

Summers P.O.V~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Then I felt someone arm around my waist. "h-huh?" I looked behind me to see Lucas. "Ahhhhh!" I yell pushing him off the bed.

"Huh?" He got up, rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you in my room?!" I yell pointing at him.

"Calm down Summer," He laughed. "nothing happened." He tried calming me down.

"Like something would happen." I stared into his eyes suspiciously, crossing my arms. "Get out, I'm getting dressed for school." I pushed him against the door.

"Can I watch?" He stops moving and turns around with that little smirk plastered on his filthy mouth. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"No!" I shouted in annoyance.

•••

After 20 minutes I walk down stairs. "Lucas, let me ask you something." I stated walking towards him, crossing my arms.

"What?" He asks, munching on toast.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked. I know the doctor told me not to ask to many questions or my head will hurt, but I cant help it.

He looks at me, and smiles. "Just because..." he gently pat my head and walk out the door.

"Huh?" I was dumb-founded. When I didn't lose my memory what happened?

We were now walking to school. "SUMMER!" I turn around to see Saniyah. She had a worried expression.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"Are you alright?" She hugs me tightly. "Im sooo sorry for everything I did." Her eyes began to water, glistening from her tears.

"W-what?" She must have did something when I had my memory... Ohhh thats right she liked Lucas and got mad when I slapped him. Yesss! I got part of my memory back. "OWWWW!" I yell holding my head.

"What's wrong?" I look up to see Lucas.

"M-my head hurts!" I closed my eyes shut while gripping onto his shirt to make him come closer towards me. "M-Make it stop!" I begged in agony.

A/N- please vote and leave a comment on what you think :). thanks fir reading this book XD please tell your friends about it :)... IM SOOO HAPPY XD we reached 2k+ Yayyyyyy!