I'm Angry With The Bad Boy

Summers P.O.V~

I stared at the ground blankly. My mother slapped me... I touch my cheek as it stings. "She's your daughter how can you hit her?!" Lucas shouted while bending down to help me up.

"Shut your trap, young boy. This is none of your business!" My mother roared while crossing her arms.

"Come on Summer." He whispers in my ear and holds my hand. I could feel the warmth in his palm. I didn't know what to do or say. Lucas forced me in his car.

•••

We were heading home in his car and I couldn't even say anything. "Are you okay, Summer?" Lucas hunts for an answer.

I couldn't even respond. All I did was look out the window. I was still shock and my cheek was still stinging from my mothers slapped.

After a few minutes we were home. "Summer!" Lucas declared while parking the car. I heard him loud and clear but my head didn't turn his direction. My eyes stayed locked on the view outside the window.

"Don't worry about me." I imply still not looking at him. I slid out the car and shut the door, then headed towards the front door.

"How can I not worry about you?" He said, running up towards me. "I just saw what happened."

"Yeah, go humiliate me in front if the whole school." I rolled my eyes, I was just about to walk in the door when he pulls my arm.

"Why do you do that?!" He exclaimed angrily. "When ever you're angry you take your anger out on the people that care for you."

"Since when did you care?" I glared at him.

"Since now!" He shouted.

"Leave me alone!" I shout back at him averting my eyes.

"Summer you cant do that all your life..." He  lets go of my arm. "You're a fucking teenager, grow up." He walks inside, glaring at the ground.

"What's his problem?" I said to myself as I walk inside after him.

I walk up the stairs and went into my room. Emily had to stay late for work. I went on my phone and there was a message from Lucas. He was like next door. Why text me?! I was also still curious about why was my mother angry about Lucas and his mom.

Lucas- Summer, don't go taking out your anger on everyone.
Me- Why are you being so nice to me?
Lucas- because I can.

I threw my phone to the floor because I was irked.

'Knock knock'

I went to the door and there I saw Lucas. "First you text me and now your here." I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down Summer." He said coming inside and sitting on the bed I sat near him and gave out a sigh. "Are you sleepy..?"

"No." I lied. I do feel a little sleepy.

But he didn't listen and just pulled me into a hug. A tight hug. I was comfortable. My head laid on his chest. I could hear his heart beating. It was fast. As if he was nervous. "I thought you didn't like nerds?"

"I didn't say I didn't liked them." He answered patting my head softly. I look up at him and he was looking down at me. "Your actually pretty cute." He sneered.

A/N- Please vote and comment on what you think :D. REMEMBER I AM TRYING MY BEST TO EDIT!!! Thanks for reading though!!!