Chapter 12 ♛

BYE this is the longest chapter I've ever written 😭 I feel proud my lazy ass fingers decided to type I feel...✨Productive✨

Anyway 🙄 this chapter has ... so if it bothers you I put a + when it starts and a + when it ends. <3

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

It has been 6 hours since his highness has said to the young miss Bridgerton that he has lost interest in her twin sister Daphne.

But do not forget tonight's ball, where his highness shall also attend. Who knows what this night Might turn into...

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I haven't spoken to Antony in a while I believe he is still mad at me...what a dramatic rake. Approaching the door to his study I lightly knocked it, "Anthony may I come in?"

A long pause passed by without him answering until,
"Yes daisy you may."

"We're you really not going to respond to me brother," I said closing the door behind me with my brow furrowed a bit.

He looked up at me reading his eyebrows at me, "perhaps."

I rolled my eyes, "A-Anthony I just wanted to say sorry if I have offended you in any way...I can't go one with you ignoring me," a concerned face loomed over me

He sighed, " Daisy you didn't do anything wrong, It's my fault. I may have over exaggerated a bit," he rubbed his hands down his face, "I...I didn't want you to leave me."

"Oh Anthony I would never leave you," I implied, "you know the prince and I are just friends."

"And what about now? Are you still just friends!" He exclaimed with a serious look In his eyes.

My eyes widened at his respond "are we still just friends" I thought

"I-I think so, Y-Yes" as I stammered over my words

"Well" he sighed, " I don't want to further this conversation. But I am sorry about what happened last week and I should not have taken it out on you dear sister."

I smiled, "oh thank you brother," as I ran over and hugged him,  "you were always my favorite oldest brother," I said slowly letting go

"Oh and daisy"

"Yes brother what is it?"

"A letter came for you today," as he shuffled through his papers on his desk, "Ah found it," he pulled a letter from Beneath a stack as he handed it to me.

"Gasp...It's from Katerina!!!" I exclaimed

Katerina is my best friend beside Daphne, she has been in Rome for the past 2 and a half years. I've always been a little jealous of her, she has always been the prettiest with her bronzed skin and dark locks, every gentleman has always drooled at the sight of her.

I brisked over the letter with a shining smile stamped on my face, "She is due to arrive next week!!!"

"Isn't that wonderful," Anthony said rolling his eyes.