Chapter 10 ♛

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Almost done Fred," as I focused painting his hair stroke by stroke. I moved back a bit and furrowed my eyebrows as I examined my work, "Hmm..."

"What are you thinking about?" he smirked

I cracked a smile, "You have an awfully large head your highness."

He bursted into laughter with his head down low while I still had large smile plastered on my face. Fred lifted up his head as he looked into my chocolate brown eye and mine in his, "You have very lovely eyes daisy," Fred said without moving his gaze away from me.

He called my eyes lovely??? Last time I checked they looked like poop. I cleared my throat as I put away my thoughts"Ahem, well all that is left your highness are...your eyes," as I looked away moving my eyes towards the beautiful colors of the leaves.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat a bit, "Well I suppose we can save that for another day?" as  he made out a faint smile. 

"U-Uh yes your highness."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

I started walking back home thinking back to what Fred said, "He called my eyes lovely,"  I smiled thinking back, perhaps he..."Ugh," I slapped my cheeks, "No. he is interested in Daphne not me."

hmm, I kicked a rock near the steps of the house. Before I even knocked the door swung open, it was amber?

"Miss hurry Your mother has news!" as she pushed me in and took my supplies from my grasp.

"Alright, alright I am going," as I headed up towards the drawing room

I entered the drawing room, "mother you wish to speak to me," I headed towards her. Daphne sat next to her as well

"Dearest please sit," she gestured to the couch in front of her

"Word has gone around that you have been...Fraternizing with The Prince" a concerned face doomed on her while Daphne seemed unfazed by this?

"I have only been getting to know him plus he needed a favor from me mama and you know that!" I threw my hand up in the air in annoyance. Mama knew he asked me for a favor why must I keep explaining myself!!

"See mama, Daisy is just merely being friendly like always" Daphne said

"Thank you sister," as I tried composing myself a bit, "well if you excuse me I believe it is time for me to retire," as I got up from my seat.

"I as well," Daphne soon followed

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Sorry this is a rlly short one I got a new book and I wanted to finish reading it before I updated again and I was just being lazy but anyways.