Chapter 7

Shigaraki walked into Midoriya’s room with a camera and tripod and chuckled to himself as he saw the sight. Midoriya was leaning forward, his head down and hair over his eyes. His clothes were torn, and he was covered in blood, bruises, and cuts. Shigaraki grabbed his hair and lifted his head up. Midoriya barely reacted. His nose and lip were bleeding, and he had blood smeared on his face. His face was bruised, and he had cum on his lips. Shigaraki threw Midoriya’s head back and set up the tripod. Midoriya’s eyes were glazed. His body was weak, and he couldn’t even speak. Shigaraki started the timer and moved behind Midoriya. When the light came on he smirked and bent down, setting his chin on Midoriya’s shoulder. His hands rested on Midoriya’s arms. He was wearing those gloves that covered two of his fingers on each hand, so that his quirk wouldn’t activate. Midoriya panted as he fought to stay awake.
“All Might.” Shigaraki began.

Back in the common building, the teachers had come back inside and were discussing their plans with the class when their attention shifted to the TV at the sound of Shigaraki’s voice. The usual broadcast had changed, and they looked up to see not only Shigaraki on screen, but Midoriya as well. Bakugou’s heart dropped as he saw the state he was in, all of that blood, dirt, and obvious sexual assault made him angry, and sad, thinking about what Midoriya could possibly have gone through.
Shigaraki watched from his end. The small screen that was in Midoriya’s room providing him insight into the common room. He laughed at their expressions. It was pathetic how much they cared about one student.

“Look at your boy.” Shigaraki said through a raspy voice. He harshly gripped a handful of Midoriya’s hair and forced him to look at the camera. Midoriya didn’t react physically but he blinked his eyes and fresh tears began to fall. Shigaraki began to laugh manically as Midoriya’s classmates and teachers stared in horror.

“You villain release him!” All Might screamed. Bakugou just stared in shock, he had no words. Midoriya whimpered slightly and Shigaraki looked at him.

“Why would I do that? Now I’m gonna make this quick and simple.” Shigaraki said and he forcefully let go of Midoriya and shoved his head forward. Midoriya whimpered again and lifted his head weakly at the camera.

“Kacchan…” Midoriya whined.

“Shut it!” Shigaraki yelled and slapped Midoriya, “Now All Might, you’re going to meet me at the ruins on your beloved island. Come alone and relinquish your power to us. If you do so, we’ll release Midoriya. If you don’t, I’ll kill him myself in the most brutal way and record it for you to watch.” He smiled evilly and kicked the camera. It fell and shattered, and the connection was lost. Midoriya sobbed and lifted his head to look at Shigaraki.

“It’s over for you.” He mumbled quietly.

“Oh really?” Shigaraki smiled and left the room. Midoriya dropped his head again and cried. 
Please…stay away. I’m not worth it. Just stay away…keep Kacchan safe… Midoriya began saying his goodbyes in his mind, truly believing that he was going to die.