Chapter 2

On the plan ride to the island, Midoriya watched the television in front of them in awe. It showed pictures of the island, like a little slideshow. It was completely covered in trees and hills, and it was just massive.

“Todoroki! Look at the island!” Midoriya excitedly exclaimed while tapping Todoroki on the shoulder.

“Yes. It is beautiful isn’t it?” Todoroki said, turning back to his book. Midoriya smiled and looked across the aisle at Bakugou, who was chatting with Kirishima. Well, more like Kirishima was talking to him and he was yelling. Midoriya smiled at Bakugou and then turned away to look out the window dreamily. Midoriya could feel himself drifting off to sleep. He figured it was alright, as the flight was a couple of hours.
---------------------------------------------------------

“Todoroki, where is Midoriya?” Aizawa asked as the class made their way out of the plane.

“It seems that I forgot to wake him up.” Todoroki set his things down and began to turn back to the plane when Bakugou interrupted.

“Forget it Icy-Hot. I’ll get him.” Bakugou grumbled as he headed back inside the plane.

“Alright, meet us at the large main building Bakugou!” Aizawa yelled back as he started leading the rest of the class away.

“Don’t patronize me!” Bakugou screamed back at Aizawa and climbed back into the plane. He walked over to Midoriya. Sure, enough he was still sleeping soundly. He looked so peaceful and innocent…and kissable. Bakugou shook his head, surprised at himself for even thinking such a thing. It was probably just hormones; you know from being a teenage boy and all. Bakugou shook off the odd thought.

“Oi! Deku!” Bakugou grumbled. Midoriya woke up startled and rubbed his eyes.

“K-Kacchan?” Midoriya mumbled surprised, sleep still pulling on his voice.

“Get up nerd, everyone else has already left.” Bakugou stood straight and shoved his hands in his pockets. Bakugou looked back to Midoriya and noticed him rubbing his eyes tiredly. He felt a warm flush on his face…it bothered him that he found the damn nerd so cute.

“Oh no!” Midoriya scrambled up and out of his seat and into the aisle and in doing so managed to trip over his own feet and fall into the aisle, taking Bakugou with him. As Midoriya landed on the floor, he groaned and opened his eyes, seeing Bakugou on top of him. They locked eyes and blushed furiously. Midoriya turned his head away in embarrassment.

“What is it Deku?” Bakugou asked dauntingly.

“W-What do you mean Kacchan?” Midoriya stuttered as he looked back into Bakugou’s eyes, his beautiful crimson eyes.

“You get flustered whenever you’re around me~” Bakugou smirked and leaned in closer to Midoriya’s face.

“W-what…n-no I-…” Midoriya stuttered again and turned his head away, bringing his arm up, covering the lower half of his face with his forearm.

“Oh really?” Bakugou moved his waist down so that his dick was touching Midoriya’s through their clothes. Bakugou was nervous as hell, but his confident facade was masking it perfectly. Plus, he thought this was a good of way as any to figure out how Midoriya felt. He had seen Midoriya’s glances and heard his voice around him. He was conflicted with his own emotions. So, he figured doing this was his best option, seeing if he actually liked the nerd or not.

“U-uhm Kacchan…y-you’re pressing on me…” Midoriya mumbled. His face became redder as he tried to hide it.

“Oh? So, you like it more when I do this?” Bakugou reached down with his hand and started rubbing Midoriya through his clothes.

“K-Kacchan~” Midoriya whimpered. That sound, that sweet sound made something in Bakugou snap. He used his other hand to grab Midoriya’s wrist, pinning it above his head. He chuckled as he leaned in close to Midoriya’s face and kissed him. Midoriya kept his mouth closed, refusing entrance, so Bakugou bit his lip in response. Not too hard, but hard enough to let the nerd know that Bakugou was gonna do what he wanted. Bakugou slipped his tongue into Midoriya’s mouth and explored every corner. Midoriya melted into the kiss and started returning it. Bakugou continued rubbing Midoriya as he finally pulled away for a breath of air. Midoriya looked at Bakugou with his big puppy eyes, his face hot and flushed.

“Want more nerd?” Bakugou asked as he continued rubbing Midoriya.

“Y-yes…Kacchan~” Midoriya let out a light moan.

“Good.” Bakugou sat up on his knees, releasing Midoriya and unzipping his pants. Midoriya sat up slightly, propping his torso up on his elbows. Bakugou pulled his dick out and held it, tapping the tip on Midoriya’s face. Midoriya’s eyes widened, he was huge.

“Suck it.” Bakugou demanded with a smirk. He was so harsh, but something in his voice made Midoriya want to comply. He slowly opened his mouth and took in the tip, sucking it and swirling his tongue around. Midoriya started forcing his head down his shaft, taking in more and more of Bakugou’s length as he bobbed his head. Midoriya bobbed his head slowly, trying to figure out if he could take all Bakugou. He looked up at Bakugou with those sweet puppy dog eyes and that made something in Bakugou snap for the second time. He moved his hand to the back of Deku’s hair and grabbed a handful. He started moving his hips, face fucking Midoriya. Midoriya moaned as Bakugou started moving faster. Midoriya looked up at Bakugou with those sweet pleading eyes as his hands clenched into fists, while Bakugou fucked his mouth mercilessly. With one final thrust Bakugou shoved his cock deep into Midoriya’s throat and came. Midoriya could feel the thick ropes sliding down his throat. Bakugou pulled out of Midoriya’s mouth and Midoriya breathed heavily as he swallowed most of Bakugou, little bits dripping out the sides of his mouth. Bakugou stood up and started putting his dick away. It was hard for him to pull away from Midoriya, but he knew Aizawa was gonna come looking for them soon if they didn’t get back.

“Don’t worry Deku, tonight I’ll give you something really special.” Bakugou smirked and walked out of the plane, leaving a flustered green bean on the floor of the plane having an existential crisis about what just occurred.