"Oh hell no, I am not going flying with you"

"What, scared I'll drop you?"

"Well now I am" she huffed

I rolled my eyes

"Let's just get our shit done for today. We have... breathing exercise and baking"

I snatch the paper looking at the breathing exercise, "Seems easy enough"

I turn to the reference page looking at the instructions. We needed to touch foreheads and hold faces while breathing in sync.

"I don't want you to touch me" she huffed looking at the paper over my shoulder

"Let's just get this over with"

"Go brush your teeth first. I don't want rancid morning breath in my face"

I scoff but go do as told. Returning i sit on the couch turned towards her. She faced me and sighed.

"We just need 7 breathes. We can continue if we want but that's the minimum"

"Yeah yeah, just 7" she rolled her eyes.

She grabbed my face gently dragging me forward to rest her forehead against mine.

This felt awkward. So awkward. My face started to burn feeling her so close. The first 2 slow breathes were awkward but I slowly started to relax. Her hands were warm cupping my jawline I didn't know what to do with my hands since she didn't want me to touch her so I held them in my lap. I nervously pick at my fingers.

The 6th breath her fingers gently scratched in a little circle. I looked up trying to catch her eyes but they were closed. I flexed my hands trying to keep calm. It was a comfortable feeling. I felt butterflies in my stomach at how gentle it was getting Shivers down my spine.

I tried hard not to twitch. If she is doing it subconsciously if I draw attention to it she'll stop. I tense my wings to keep them from fluttering. Am I really this touch starved? God I have issues. The 9th breath she suddenly pulled away.

"Sorry, I lost count cause I zoned out. How many was that?"

"7, um how many times are we supposed to do that? Like 3?"

She grabbed the paper looking at it making my lips press into a line knowing that wasn't going to work now.

"Just once. What do you want to bake?"

"Cookies?" I shrug

"Do you have the ingredients for that?"

"Eh...no"

"So you wrote something we can't even do" she deadpaned at me

"Lets go shopping then. Pick up some snacks" I shrug

She rolled her eyes but agreed begrudgingly.

Readers POV

I have spent all day it seemed shopping with him. What was originally supposed to be a trip to the store turned into a window shopping trip and getting lunch together. I stare at him as he looks between the 2 brands of chicken nuggets. It shouldn't be such a hard decision. He finally picked a bag putting it in the cart.

"We done?"

"Almost" he lead the way through the store going to the snack aisle. He stopped to grab (Favorite snack) and smiled, "These are your favorite right? Let's pick some up" I tossed them in the cart.

I look to the other side of the aisle to keep from reacting. He remembered my favorite snack? My chest felt weird at the thought of that. God, he's being too fucking perfect again. I scowl, how much of this is an act?