six

♡~ new message from the former ace of seijoh ! ~ ♡

*✧ ✰ 。*★,。・:・゚゚・:,。★*✧ ✰ 。*

Grabbing the bowl of popcorn you had prepared earlier, you made your way to the sofa where Yachi currently laid. After spending the last hour catching up with your best friend, you confessed to her everything that had happened with your new neighbor while dreadfully cringing back at the memories.

Yachi listened carefully to the story, attempting not to laugh at the bizarreness of it all, but failing miserably.

"Y/n," she spoke in between laughs, "I can't believe you're so ridiculous."

"Hey!" You pouted at her, acting like you were hurt by her words. "I panicked and I didn't know what to do."

"Okay, miss, 'wrun' pershun, luv.' " She mocked the words you had told Iwaizumi earlier when you met him at the gym.

"HITOKA!"

This only caused her to laugh harder. The sight of seeing her enjoying your pain so much made you involuntarily crack a smile.

Making your way to the empty spot next to her, you brought the fluffy blanket over you, snuggling next to her warm body.

"Have you searched him up online?" Yachi asked while fondling the blanket in search of her phone.

"No, I didn't even think of that," you confessed as you handed her your phone.

She quickly accepted it and unlocked it, both of you knowing each other's password. Expertly, she opened up your social media and paused at the search bar. "Wait, what even is his name?"

"Hajime Iwaizumi," you stated while chewing on your low-calorie popcorn.

"Iwaizumi...?" Yachi thought aloud. "That sounds familiar."

"Did you study with him?" You asked, curious at the probability that this man was also connected to your best friend.

Not giving you a vocal reply, she snuggled up closer to you so you had a view as she searched up the man in question. "Tell me which one appears to be him."

You hummed, as you two inspected the screen, scrolling through the multiple profiles that popped up in the search.

"Ah! That one looks like him."

"Th- this one?" Yachi cried out as she clicked the profile of an elderly man. "Y/n, you really do be wilding these days."

You playfully smacked the top of her head. "No, stupid, the one below."

Yachi laughed as she clicked on the profile below, Iwaizumi's face taking up the corner of the screen.

"Hajime..." The blonde repeated the name once again, exploring his feed. Although there wasn't much, it seemed like he was an avid fan of volleyball as multiple of his pictures involved the sport. "Ah! Karasuno played against him when I was in my first year.

"He was the ace of the Seijoh team that year! They were really good," Yachi shuddered as she recalled the memories.

She huddled closer to you as she opened one of his more recent posts. It was a picture taken of him with another bulky man in the gym as Iwaizumi guided him.

"Ohh," Yachi mused as she read the caption below the picture. "He's now a physical trainer."

"Physical trainer?"

"Whoa, and it seems he has trained multiple of Japan's top volleyball teams!" She kept showing you pictures that had been tagged under his name, all of them involving daunting, brawny men next to Iwaizumi.