Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

But deep down Namjoon was disappointed that instead of you calling him first you had called Yoongi.

"I know... I'm sorry. I was just so scared that I couldn't comprehend what was going on. But I'm fine now." He slightly pulled away from the hug to look at your face.

"Are you sure?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a quick peck on his lips causing him to instantly smile.

"I'm fine now, babe~ Don't worry." Namjoon felt his heart doing cartwheels and backflips hearing you call him babe. It reminded him that he didn't have to feel so insecure all the time and that you were his and weren't going to go anywhere.

"Okay, if you say so babe~ We should go back or else the others will think something is up." You blushed hearing him address you as that. You nodded, he held your hand and both of you walked back to the room where everyone else was in.

As soon as Namjoon opened the door, you let go of his hand since your relationship with him was still on the down-low. As soon as you and Namjoon walked in the chattering stopped and everyone looked at the two of you.

Instead of sitting on the chair that you usually sat in you decided to sit next to Namjoon on the couch which was a really bad idea since immediately after you sat down Jimin asked,

"Is something going on between the two of you that I should be aware of?" You and Namjoon froze as all eyes were on the both of you anticipating the answer. You slowly looked up at Namjoon to see he was already looking at you, he didn't have to say it out loud because you could tell what he was saying just by looking in his eyes.

"We don't have to tell them if you're not ready yet."

You were getting super nervous with all the attention on you. You hated being put on the spot like this, but Jimin had already suspected that something was going on between you and Namjoon. So it was better to come clean now rather than struggle to hide it.

You looked at Namjoon and gave him a slight nod. He understood what you meant and smiled before taking your hand in his and holding it tightly.

"Me and Blossom are dating." The room fell silent as everyone else tried to process what Namjoon had just said, you squeezed Namjoon's hand as you grew more and more anxious because of Jimin's silence.

Some of the boys let out a few dramatic gasps while you kept your head hanging low, not daring to look at your brother and see his probably raging face.

"Since when?" Your brother finally asked, his voice surprisingly calm.

"A few days ago." Namjoon did all the talking knowing you wouldn't be able to.

"No, I mean since when did you two start seeing each other?"

"We actually started talking when I came back." Jimin scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Blossom? Aren't you going to say anything?" You gulped and slowly looked up at your brother who had his eyebrows raised waiting for you to talk.

"I... I umm... I'm sorry for not telling you..." You felt Namjoon squeezing your hand, reassuring you that everything would be okay. You and Jimin stared at each other before he broke out into a fit of laughter which caused you to be dumbfounded.

"So I was right."

"W-what do you mean...?" He leaned back in his bed and sighed.

"I'm not dumb, Blossom. I had a feeling that you were seeing someone but I just didn't say anything but I didn't think that the one you were seeing would be Namjoon Hyung." You gave a cheeky smile at your brother causing him to roll his eyes.

"I have nothing against you dating anyone Blossom. You're old enough and I know you'll make smart decisions, and as for you Namjoon Hyung, you better treat her right and not make her shed a single tear, or else I'm coming for you." Namjoon laughed and nodded.

"Yes, I promise I will take care of her Jimin ah. You don't have to worry." Everyone else started congratulating you and Namjoon. You were glad that Jimin accepted your relationship with Namjoon; it only showed you that you were afraid for no reason.

But the chattering died down as everyone had gotten startled by the door loudly slamming shut. You looked around and realized one person was missing...

Yoongi... 

------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm going back to school in a few days, so I won't be uploading as frequently as I do :))))