28

(DAMN AVANI😂)

Mads POV:

I woke up to a call from vinnie.

Mads: hello-

V: GET TO THE HOSPITAL MADDY AND LAUREN ARE HAVING THE BABIES!

Mads: on my way! Jaden WAKE UP MADDY AND LAUREN ARE IN LABOR.

He jumps out the bed and we head to the hospital.

Maddy POV:

Me and Lauren just delivered the babies! They wrapped them both up and we hold them. They are so cute!

D: what's their names?

M: Layla Isaiah hacker. I say holding my baby girl.

L: Jayden Lee Kettering. She says holding her baby boy.

I give vinnie Layla and he holds her. I smile and me and Lauren fall asleep.

Vinnie POV:

Maddy gave me and Gio the bangs and the both fall asleep. Me and Gio play with the babies until Mads an Jaden walks in. I hand Mads the baby and she starts talking to the baby.
She turns and hands it to Jaden, he starts to talk to her and kiss her head while Mads hold Jayden. Me and Gio leave and get Maddy and Lauren some food.

Maddys POV:

I woke up to see my dad and mom holding the babies. My mom sees me and bends down to kiss me on my
Forehead. My dad comes and hugs me and Lauren.

5 Minutes later Gio and vinnie walks in with backs of food. I make space for vinnie on my bed and Lauren does the same for Gio. Vinnie comes with my food and sit down. I put mines to the side and cuddled vinnie.

V: mamas you need to eat. I shake my head no.

M: I'm not hungry. I say putting my head into his neck. He chuckles and massages my butt. I relax and cuddle closer to him. The doctor then walks in.

D: you guys baby's are healthy. Layla weighs 12 pounds and is 26 inches.
Jayden is 14 pounds and 30
inches. Layla is a very small and healthy baby, that's why she is so small.

L,M: thank you!

D: yw, you guys may leave tomorrow morning. I nod in vinnies neck. My mom puts the babies in the crib and they go to sleep.

M: vin? I say softly into his neck.

V: yes mamas?

M: can I play on your phone?