Ch.18

◦•●◉✿ "How Far You've Fallen" ✿◉●•◦

 Uchiha Keiko

"SO WE CAN ALL AGREE WE MUST NOT ALLOW KEIKO TO ENCOUNTER OROCHIMARU?" The hokage sighs, looking at the nodding heads of the jonin.

"But we will be needing someone to guard her. It seems Orochimaru is targeting her as well, as she is him."

"Lord hokage, if I may?"

"Go ahead, Kakashi."

"Why does Keiko want to kill him?" He purses his lips.

"As her sensei and comrades, I suppose it is appropriate to tell you." He places his pipe down, his aura suddenly becoming serious and mournful.

"On August tenth, the murder of the Uchiha family living outside the village, occurred."

Keiko's Past From The Report~

"Where is it?! We must hurry, Indra sent a distress signal!" But upon arriving at the house, they found blood splattered all over the ground with a young girl, a lifeless look in her eyes, cleaning the blood.

"Are you the child of Uchiha Indra?"

"What took you so long?" She glared fiercely at the ANBU men who shivered and looked at her in pity.

"Leave now. Or I'll kill you all..." She gets up, grabbing the red cloth and dumping it in a bucket.

"It took you an entire day...Bastards, my younger brother could have been alive if you had gotten here faster..." A tear slips from her eyes as she clenches her fist and eyes.

"What's your name...?" One ANBU asks the young Uchiha who looks away with a deep glare.

"Go! My family has been buried, there is no need for you to stay so leave! Just leave me alone!"

"We understand your in pain-"

"NO YOU DON'T! WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE!" They gasp when looking at her three tomoe eyes, shocked she had unlocked the final stage of the sharingan.

"Sharingan..." The young girl seemed to have enough as she grabbed a kunai and threw it at them, skimming their cheeks.

They quickly went into action, looking through the house secretly and searching for any hints of blood or something left over.

But nothing...

Nothing except the young girl was found. But even that young girl was forever gone that day, and replaced by a mature clan heiress.

Though once she was stable enough to write a report down to the hokage, his eyes read the contents in horror.

◦•●◉✿ Present ✿◉●•◦

"Several stab wounds, eyes out of their sockets and missing arms..." Kakashi mutters, looking at the report with horror filled eyes.

"She...Her mother was...Pregnant...?"

"Holy crap...! That's messed up..." Kurenai shoots Asuma a look before glancing at the hokage.

"Who had what?"

"Her father and grandfather had multiple stab wounds, all of them but the youngest boy was missing their eyes. Her mother and youngest brother both had giant holes in their stomachs...Keiko was...Unharmed..."

"U-Unharmed? But why...-?"

"Lord hokage!" A jonin bursts into the room, panic filled eyes.

"What is it?"

"It's Uchiha Keiko!"They stiffen.

"She's escaped from the hospital!" The hokage slams his hands on the desk, yelling orders.

"Kakashi, Asuma, Gai, Search for Keiko and retrieve her at once!"

"Yes sir!"

◦•●◉✿Meanwhile ✿◉●•◦

"Father...Mother...Grandfather, Little Brother...And my unborn sister..." Keiko clenches her fist, looking at it and walking.

"What is it you want, Kakashi?"

"The hokage wants you back."

"Tch! Piss of!"

"Tsk, Tsk. What did I say about that attitude?"

"You don't understand. I'm going to kill Orochimaru, and anyone who gets in my way will fall alongside him."

"Even if...It's Naruto?" She clenches her jaw.

"If I must."

"How far you've fallen, Keiko..." She whips her head towards the man with the coldest glare she could manage.

"How far I've fallen? And who's fault is that? The very same man who killed my family, killed my unborn sister, is roaming the village most likely smiling, and all you imbeciles are walking around as if it's normal?!" She turns around once again, activating her sharingan.

"The hokage can kiss my shoe if he wants me to go to him. I'm returning to my home, and training."

"Keiko, Wait!"

"Leave me be, Kakashi. If you follow me, or attempt to retrieve me, I will not hesitate to drag my sword through your heart."

"Damn it..."

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"Tch! Kokuo, Let's begin."

"Right." Keiko creates twenty shadow clones that immediately begin moving.

Snapping her eyes open, she activates her mangekyou, instantly freezing everything just as one of the clone's fingers are about an inch away from her face.

She slowly maneuvers around the clones, stabbing them with kunai's until there are no more.

Allowing everything to move once again, she clicks her tongue.

"I can last for seven minutes at most while using mangekyou and it's other abilities..." She ended up practicing for the entire day, exhausting her eyes and body that she was unable to even sleep in her bed.

Sliding down the tree, a tired sigh escapes her dry and red lips.

Keiko opened her eyes, her face contorting into one of pain and sadness as she once again recalled the day her family was brutally murdered, and her innocence was stolen away.

Chapter End~

Wanted to make a whole different chapter for her story, so look out next chapter!

(Hellloooo. This is author from the future/past or whatever. I just edited this~! Welcome new readers!

Edited May 25th, 2021)