Chapter 18 - Then do it

Start from the beginning

You shook your head and chewed at the damp fabric, eyes darting darkly only to lull back when he kissed along your inner thigh. Sucking against soft spots, he dragged the knife up as you shook below him, shivering at the cool metal.

He watched with eager eyes, looking at your desperate gaze to glistening arousal. Take his time? That was thrown out the window when he took one taste of you. The muffled moan causing his eyes to shut in pure bliss, the sound like music.

He grabbed to pull you closer to his flushed face, tongue swirling along your gem before he unexpectedly slipped a finger into your core. A cry of surprise which morphed into pleasure was heard from behind the fabric making him laugh lightly, sucking on your skin with more hunger.

The ends of his digits curled up to hook thumb rubbing against any missed spots as his tongue ravished at your skin. Pumping achingly slow, he soon found a rhythm that tortured you to a slow orgasm.

He watched you squirm, beg in muffled bits, buck your hips and bury your head back into the pillows. Knowing this was his doing drove him mad.

One squeeze at your bare back and mouth giving one last eager suck, he felt you topple over the edge with a silent moan, mouth agape. Every nerve in your body bundled up into one and released at his command, the orgasm stronger than anything you've ever felt.

The fabric was taken out your mouth and fingers coated with your arousal slipping along your tongue. "We aren't over yet, so get your pretty little mouth nice and wet,"

Without him needing to asked again, you let your dry tongue lapse over, letting a sound of vibrating pleasure wrack along the skin. Loki watched before retracting his hand and tossing his tie aside, he unbuttoned his shirt and let it land somewhere in the room.

While in his embrace, the feeling of his lightly toned chest against your back, your hand grazing his when you turned over never left your thoughts since that day... but god this was so much better.

Loki moved down to bite and mark at your skin, nicking the flesh of your collar lightly, blood creeping out which he saw you nearly buck your hips at. Processing this reaction, one he didn't overly expect to rile him up perfectly, he continued along, lightly drawing blood until stopping.

"You are such a perfect little thing, so ready for me," his belt unbuckled and your half hooded gaze took one glance, grinning at the sight.

"Finally going to keep that promise?" you smirk.

"Yes, darling, I'm going to fuck the brat out of you," he leaned to your ear. "But I won't stop there... No, I'll fuck you until the only thing you'll be screaming for is more,"

"Prove it... daddy," you snarl, seeing his eyes turn a dangerous emerald. "You like that? You like it when I call you daddy?" his length rubbed against you, twitching at each word.

"Don't test me,"

"Then don't keep me waiting-" You gasp in shock when he landed the dagger down beside your head, then sheathed into you. His head rolled back, breath held as he pushed in further until at the hilt. One move out until only his tip lingered in, he soon repeated this. "Oh, fuck," you moan out at the friction you lacked for so long. Had it always felt this good? "God, please go faster," you whimper out when he moved at a slow pace.

"Please...?" Loki lifted one leg onto his shoulder.

"Daddy, please, daddy, fuck me faster!" you cry out, sighing in relief when he did so. He rutted at a fast pace, to which you couldn't differ when he was in or out. Movements so quick you never noticed a moment where you weren't full to the brim.

"That's it, darling, that's a good slut, taking her daddy so well," Loki grabbed one of your breasts and pinched at the peak before meeting your lips.

The coil that had twisted inside you seemed to snap in an instant at his words. Feeling you clench down on him only made him speed up, leaving no time for you to recover as his groans turned to full on moans. Each breathless moment being overtaken by your name slipping from his lips.

You tried to hold him, only to whine at the restraints. Loki's wicked grin showed when he pulled back, sweat glistening his pale skin as you were flipped over onto your knees. Catching your breath was useless as all the air was knocked out when he pushed back in from behind.

His hand landed a mark to your bare skin, your pain mixing with pleasure. "Fuck, daddy!" You scream out. "Yes! Gods, don't stop!" there it was, your third orgasm and he only just started to near his first.

The twitching in your core was halted as he pulled out before moving under you, ripping away the silk ties and grabbing your hair tight. What makeup you wore was now smudge with pleasured tears as he pushed you down onto him.

"Good girl... perfect," he mumbles as your body moved along him, your free wrists now finally able to hold onto his tight shoulders. Grinding along and pulling out to the tip before sitting all the way back down was the perfect pleasure.

It was a lost cause to count which burst of nerves this was, but you felt it hit harder than before with your legs now buckled and unable to support.

Loki felt his body tense the more you matched his bucking hips and soon he pulled all the way out before pulling your mouth onto his length. The vibration of your moan made him shudder, though your hands were pushed away.

"Use that pretty little mouth only," he ordered before bucking deeper. You let your throat relax and air move out your nose as he thrusted in over and over again. Moments of gagging and lewd noises, his pelvis against your face, a warm coat filled your mouth.

Saliva attached to the very tip of him, your finger curling around it then sucking sensually on what was left. A small laugh left your lips as you crawled on top of his spent body, yours easily just as, or more, tired.

"Friday?" you call out, with a smirk as Loki let his eyes meet yours, his hands on your waist.

"18 minutes and 43 seconds,"

"And just one round..." you hum, kissing down his jaw. "I think a shower would be nice, don't you think?"

Loki pushed back his hair, lifting you up as he carried you to the bathroom. "You read my mind," the door was slammed shut and locked, water clouding mostly any noise which would have left.

~~~

It's 1 AM, I am writing this on a school night, god help me-

That was 1785 words-

- Anna ❤️