Chapter 1 - Took you long enough

Troops marched around the base, dust rising up from the ground and blaring heat hitting down against skin. Barbed metal fences with electricity running through each wire fizzled like silent predators as a group walked out the building and into the gated field.

"Stark," Fury stood with Hill and too many Shield Agents to count as the Avengers walked up.

"Fury," Tony walks forward.

"What's this?" Thor looked quizzically at the group.

"Precautions, we have a new recruit, considering you could turn Loki around I have a guinea pig for you," Fury clicks his fingers, agents moving away to show a woman with h/l h/c hair and piercing e/c eyes tied up.

She had a muzzle on her, a straight jacket holding her together, muffles leaving her.

"You brought us Hannibal Lecter?" Clint peers at her.

"Y/n L/n, she is a shapeshifter, can't do anything tied up like this,"

"Shapeshifter?" Wanda walked forward, Hill holding her back from nearing closer.

"Illusion caster as well,"

"And why the muzzle?" Sam points to the metal.

"She's a smartass, one more word from her and I would have shot her in the legs,"

~~~

The group discussed for quite a while until your muffles grew louder. "Take it off her," Bruce mumbles.

"Thank god! I'm not Y/n! I'm Agent Garcia!" The agent yells, the illusion fading away.

Weapons were raised immediately, powers at the ready. "Took you long enough," an agent slips out from the crowd of agents, a shimmer of blue waving over them to reveal you in orange slacks.

Gazing at the group with an amused smile, they lowered their weapons when you posed no threat.

"Argh!" You pretend to claw at them, Thor summoning a bolt of lightning and Tony charging up his blasters. "You are all so adorable!"

Skipping around the group with narrowed eyes, trying to pick them apart, a blur suddenly tied the straight jacket onto you. "Nice try, princessa,"

You fall back onto the dirt ground, wriggling against the special fabric. "When I get out of here, I'm cutting your Achilles heel and tearing your Cruciate ligaments so you never walk properly again,"

Pietro shrieks and runs away as you laugh and roll around, getting to your feet with the help of agents wearing heavy armor. "Enough," Fury growls. A large box was settled at your feet, numbers plastered along the lid with your name written upon it.

"Get it off her," Hill never let her hand fall far from her gun as the fabric dropped away from you.

"Oh, I haven't seen these in ages!" you bend over and flip open the lid. Inside was every belong you had ever owned. Most importantly your weapons and clothing.

Holding up every piece of clothing you've ever owned, you see the group talking with Fury. Suddenly you pull out a gun and cock it causing a web to hit it away. "Sorry," the youngest of the lot mumbles.

"Eh, it wasn't my favorite anyways," rummaging through all the clothes for quite some time, you finally found it. Your suit.

Pushing your hair back, you removed your orange pants making everyone stop in their tracks. Slipping on the shorts, your strapped the tie up skirt around it before buckling on your belt. You let the orange top fall away, leaving you solely in your bra before tugging the corset top on and throwing the bra back in the box.

A spin or two later you got a hold of the corset strings and tug it tight. Pulling on your knee high mismatched socks along with boots, you button your finger less gloves and sigh. (Change this if you want! I'm just going for a carnival freak show look)

You look to the crowd and quirk your head. "Yes?"

"There was a bathroom there," Hill points to a room.

"Yeah, but I love putting on a show," bending into the box again you could feel prying eyes. "For god's sake, take a photo if you must," swaying your hips as bit, you pull out a whip. "Hello, darling," stepping back a bit you strike the ground causing a crack to ring out.

"Jesus Christ," Clint flinches as you strike a coffee cup and letting it clasp into your hand. Discarding both, you look further into the container.

"Rest in peace you son of a bitch," you take out a ring leader hat and fit it on.

"This hat is power... this hat means freedom!"

"Thoughts?" Not a word was said. "Guessing it's a hard no,"

"Why should we take her in?" Tony looked to the director.

"Because I told you, Stark, she's a tricky mother fucker, so was Loki, but you got him on your side," Fury eyed you as you pretended to tie rope around agent's necks before pulling tight in front of them. "And I want her off my hands before she gets more of my men and women in hospital,"

The last item in the box was a small bear with a missing button eye showing stuffing whilst patches held together it's stomach and child-done stitching stopped the limbs from falling apart. She had grey fur which was slightly matted, a black bow on one torn ear.

Looking around, you only saw Peter looking. Jaw clenched, you stuff the bear back into the box and grab a duffel bag, taking what was necessary. Once no one was looking you got the bear and hid it in the bag.

~~~

OMFG another Anna fic???

- Anna ❤️