Chapter 18 - Then do it

Warnings: Daddy kink, knifeplay, blood kink, restraints, gagging, choking (light), hair pulling (light), Dom!Loki, Brat tamer!Loki, Brat!reader, Sub!reader, Spanking, swallowing, oral, slight degrading kink

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

~~~

Loki threw you against the bed, your body open for him to climb onto. He did no such thing, instead pulling out a knife and grabbing your silk, ripping a long strip from it.

"Hey!"

"Oh, hush, we'll replace them... if you're still able to move after this," he climbed on top, his dagger bit between his lips. Wrapping the silk around his hands he pulled tight to test it before tying you up. "Already squirming, yet I haven't kissed you," he says, through clenched teeth.

"Can't blame me, your tying skills aren't the- best!" You squeak when he tightens it.

"Are they not? Let's see how long it takes for you to break out of them then," he purrs into your ear, now holding the dagger in his hand. "You look so gorgeous like this," he practically ate you up with his eyes until you were glaring at his lack of action. "I should just leave you here-"

"Don't you dare," you growl, locking him with your legs and pulling him down, trying to meet his lips, but his hands kept him up.

"You may have been in control when dancing but you have no say in the bedroom, unless I ask, or you beg, even then I may not comply," that sent a wave of goosebumps along your skin. Loki smirked before dipping down to kiss you sweetly, teasingly, until you pushed for more. "What did I say?"

"Hm... I don't know, something, something, ego-" your throat was clutched in his hand.

"Keep talking back and I'll fuck the brat out of you," that elicited a rogue moan from you. "Do my promises have such an effect? You really are quite a treat,"

"Empty promises, I'm certain," you shoot back with a grin suddenly the knife was grazed along your skin, the sharp glint nearly making you give into his theory, his wants, but you stilled.

"Not only can I spot a lie on your lips but..." Loki raised the knife to your neck with a wicked grin. "Oh, my dear, I can see it in your gorgeous little eyes,"

Involuntarily biting on your lip as he lifted your chin with the blade which made your eyes flash with a desire. "Then do it... fuck the brat out of me,"

Loki laughs lightly, easily enticed by your boldness. "Not just yet... unlike Thor, I like to take time with my meal," his breath fanned along your lips before you met again. He moved slowly down your neck and to your jaw, nibbling until you were a whimpering mess. Perfect.

He pulled back and took the blade, nicking at the straps of your clothes. "Seriously??"

"Quiet before I gag you... or would you like that too?" you dared not to slip out a word to boost his ego. The fabric was pried away leaving you exposed to him. Loki went back down and kissed along your chest, massaging your sensitive flesh until your back arched.

His hand palmed your back, keeping it up as each squirm was forcing him to hold you in place until the seams of your underwear, the skin underneath particularly, were met with cool metal.

"They were my favorite pair!" you whine, staring as he held it up with a prideful smirk, with you having completely forgotten about his threat.

"Gag it is," before you could protest, he forced the fabric in your mouth. "Look at you," he praises, "so submissive for me,"