Chapter 17 - Asking for it

Unbeknownst, through deep sleep, you and Loki both changed back to your human forms. The blanket was pulled over you two by Loki without any conscious thought. Embrace shared on a lovely boring afternoon was not something you thought about doing today, but it was a lovely surprise.

Loki had his head nuzzled in your hair with his arms securely wrapped around you. Synced breathing calming you both without thought, hands holding one another loosely. Soon you turned around to flush against his chest, leaning in with a ghost of a smile.

He woke at the sudden movement, looking down with wide eyes until he remembered what led to this. In no way whatsoever was he opposed. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. You were a Midgardian!

Pushing forth an illusion in his place, he slipped away with furrowed brows, leaving swiftly. Once the door creaked open, your small laugh and hooded eyes were caught by him.

"You don't need to feel bad, if you don't feel comfortable, you didn't have to stay," you assure to the god.

"Right," was all he said before the door shut behind him. Curling back into your sleep, you faced away from his fading illusion and watching the sun, clouded by curtains, still up and bright. Reaching to the side, you grab Anna and hug the stuffed animal tight.

Taking in one deep breath, you already missed his embrace. Fuck. You couldn't do this! You couldn't be catching feelings for Loki!

"Fuck this, fuck emotions, I will die alone,"

~~~

Nothing was actually effected by the cuddling. In fact it was all normal. Except the growing desire for one another. Loki dismissed any reaction as pure lust as you did as well.

You were feeling this because you haven't had it in so long, not because you actually liked him! To which the teasing began, or at least coaxing for him to look, scan and abide by his desire.

One by one, you wore shorter shorts, tighter tops, showed more skimpy undergarments, did stretches in the kitchen while making breakfast at the time you knew only he'd be up.

Loki was getting riled up from the sight of you by the very second. His anger ensued from his inability to contain his reactions, from pink cheeks to shifting movements, he was at a loss for words when he first caught you stretching in the kitchen.

He had only wanted tea but he got so much more. The look of fake surprise sent a wave of anger through him, as if you thought he had no idea what you were doing.

This didn't stop weekly pranks.

With his help, Thor's shampoo was replaced with dye and the moment the thunder god struck the tower with a large bolt of lightning, Loki was clutched and shoved against the wall.

Shouting ensued as Loki happily enjoyed the reaction. "I hardly see the problem, after all it was-"

"Tsk, tsk, Loki," you sigh. "You shouldn't go this far, a small prank is funny but this is just rude,"

He sent a dark glare of betrayal at you. "You hear that? I expect this to be fixed! Learn from Y/n, Loki," Thor pushed the trickster away.

"There are limits," Bruce shakes his head as the rest disperse, you eyes linger before winking at him, your hips swaying away.

Loki stood up with a growl. At first he needed to get a counter spell to rid the mess then he'd deal with you.

Sexual frustration was run over with anger. Loki took his spell book and barged right into Thor's room. One quick spell and blonde overtook the hideous neon pink, but before he could hear a thanks from Thor, he was gone.

Swears left his lips as he tossed his book onto his desk and burst down your door, though that may be exaggerated, he wouldn't be surprised if he did do that, though. "You little quim-" He was cut off by his own halted tongue.

He had seen you on silks before, too often in fact but as you were currently in revealing clothing, with your head thrown back and one leg in the air, spinning. "Going to finish that sentence or will you continue drooling?"

"Neither," he shut and lock the door, everything fizzling out making way for one thing and one thing only; Lust. He grabbed your face and pulled you down into his arms. "I know your play, mortal,"

"Do you now?" you ran a hand along his jaw only for him to swat it away.

"I do, and you'll be please to know it's worked-" he saw pride in your eyes. "Oh, don't look so smug, darling, you know I have the same effect on you,"

"In your dreams-" you felt his hand grab your leg to flush him closer, pelvis against each other.

"I don't have to dream... your body fails your pathetic little lies, my sweet," he hisses out, feeling your fingers twirl in his hair before tugging. "You're asking for it,"

"So are you," rubbing against him, his hitched breath slowly let out a rugged groan.

~~~

Oh, don't worry, I didn't rob you ;)

- Anna ❤️