Chapter 14 - How long do you last?

Now a little sober, thanks to your slight fast metabolism and a lot of damn water, you were laying on the couch with the group, talking happily. Clint was still recovering in the vents, however, after a bit of help from Bucky to get in his nest.

A new song popped up and Tony groans. "This goes on forever! 6 damn minutes!"

"I pity Pepper if you think 6 minutes is forever," you hum making everyone choke on their drinks, laughter filling the room.

"I do like this one," Thor cheers, clinking his glass with Steve.

"I can go on for more than 6 minutes! I can go on for a damn long time!"

"12 minutes isn't long, Stank," you sigh in disappointment.

"Actually according to a study, the average sexual encounter lasts 7-15 minutes,"

"Vanilla sex," Nat snickers jokingly.

"Miss Romanoff speaks my language," you saunter to sit on her lap.

"How long do you last?" Bucky muses.

"1,"

"Hour?!" Oh, Steve looked close to having a seizure.

"No! God, don't be ridiculous, Captain!" the laugh you let out turned dull and mocking. "I meant 1 full 8 hour night, jeez,"

There he went, passed out on the couch as the men paled. "8??" Pietro squeaks.

"You're all a bunch of virgins," Nat mocks.

"I was joking, 15 minutes is good enough," you assure. "At least one 15 minute round is enough as long as it goes... all night," walking your fingers along Nat's shoulder, that added comment was quickly dismissed by glossed over by you three; you, Wanda and Nat.

"Well shit," Bruce coughs out.

"And remember, this is the average human man!" You raise your glass. "I wanna see how long Blondie or Licorice can last," you sent a wink their way, both giving differing volumes of reactions.

As Loki shifted in his spot, curiosity seeping into his mind, Thor gave a large grin, leaning forward. "I'd happily show you," this caused Loki to grit his teeth as you raised an interest brow.

"And here I thought you were dating Jane,"

"Mutual dumping,"

"She dumped you," Wanda sang.

"Mutual!" Thor assures, his eyes narrow at the witch before smirking as you sat on his lap.

"Is that so?" you twirl a finger through his hair. "Then I'm guessing you wouldn't care if I told you she just entered the party?"

"What?" Thor shot his head up to look around making you roll your eyes.

"Three o'clock, shoot your shot... before I do-" Thor nearly threw you off, instead pushing you to his brother. "Hey, Licorice,"

"Lady Jester,"

"Y-ouch, my heart," you clutch it dramatically as he eyed you closely. "And to think you liked me," the sigh you let out tickled against his skin causing a wave of nerves to spark.

"You called me a bitter sweet,"

"A bitter sweet tragedy? I guess your villain backstory could be described as that," poking his nose lightly, you jump off his lap and pull the girls up.

"I'm not a villain," Loki scoffs.

"Shame, girls dig a bad boy," nudging a thumb, it leads to a few staring girls, glaring at you, eyes fawning over Loki in his pristine suit. "You either fuck yourself or get fucked,"

"Dun dun dun, whatcha gonna do?" Vision says in a monotone voice. You promptly took the girls up to the dance floor, the men left to drink and chat.

Loki tried his best to keep his eyes off your dancing figure, your movements a little teasing yet not completely inappropriate.

He wanted to walk up and hold you close, let your bodies move in sync as it did yesterday. You pushed away any man that tried to get to you, a quick conversation with them causing you to roll your eyes and move back to Natasha.

That was a relief, he wouldn't have to take out his daggers-

Wait... this isn't jealousy? Is it? No, no of course not! Y/n is a good friend, and only that... I just don't think anyone is worthy of her! Friendly protectiveness, that was it, right?

~~~

The night was danced away, no more than Tony and few joining in to dance. Drinks were downed and soon everyone was sent home after the sun rose, though the few who had stayed were sprawled passed out on the floor.

When amber clouded the horizon like a plastered wall, the Avengers were tucked in bed well beyond the point of caring what they slept in.

The few sober were able to change but those who were shit faced drunk might as well have been sleeping by the toilet before they choked on their vomit. Regret would soon flood everyone but who cares? It was the 21st century! Not the damn medieval age, drinking, partying, dancing was a normal occurrence and not matter how many headaches and promises to stop, the atmosphere was too addicting.

~~~

Yuck- idk what this chapter was

Also, yes, I did make these WandaVision reaction images

- Anna ❤️