Chapter 16 - Kitty cat

It was a normal day, weeks after the party and it seemed the tower had returned to it's quiet state- that was a lie, when ever was the tower quiet??

But now it was, and that wasn't a good sign. You had caused a little chaos yesterday by setting an illusion of Cap's shield on a 500kg weight you had a little too much difficulty getting it up here... or would have if Loki hadn't happily helped you out.

Out on display, the illusion was set and Cap went to lift his shield, confused as to why it was out here. The moment he tried to lift he was brought back down to the ground. That was actually the first time you heard the wonder boy swear. And it was not pretty the more he tried.

"Got a bit of difficulty?" you muse from the corner, Loki holding in a laugh from the kitchen

"What did you-?"

"Nothing, Captain~" You wink at the blonde as he kept trying to overcome the sudden weight. Loki however saw the wink and interested look from Steve making him conjure the shield and drop it over Cap's head, nearly knocking him out.

Doors to the library flew open, causing a cat screech to ring out and your face morph into confusion. "The hell?" you walk through and down the rows to see a cat's head peak out with piercing green eyes. "Aww!" you gasp.

It mewled in disgust at your awe before scampering away.

"No! Wait! I have a treat~" You saw it's tail halt, head twisting back with narrowed eyes. "Come on," clicking your tongue and cooing at it, the cat seemed to grumble and strut over before nudging for you to lead the way.

The walk was silent as you stared at it. It looked up with a scowl of annoyance.

"What's your name, darling?" you reach down and lift him up, his lack of a screech making you grin in success. "How about Midnight?"

It hisses making you kiss his head.

"Fine, if you wanted to be a hissing little adorable shit, I'll name you the closest thing to your human equivalent," entering the living room, there was a picture frame of everyone. "Loki, but that's a little bit weird so Lokitty it is,"

Lokitty nibbles at your clothing making you giggle and perch him on your shoulder.

Rummaging through the fridge once he moved onto the counter, you take some fresh salmon and put it on a small dish before adding some leftover chicken and spinach. "Yummy right?"

Lokitty meows with hate.

"Just try it, baby," you kiss behind his ears making his tail freeze. "Come on," he climbs onto your back, balancing as you walked. "That's my bed," you point the obvious out which he didn't appreciate. "Fine, be that way,"

Letting the dish sit by your desk and the cat jump down, you swing onto the silks and tangle yourself in them. Lokitty nibbled at the food before digging right in, though hiding his enjoyment.

"Friday, play my playlist," the AI complies and Lokitty lifts his gaze to your figure tangled around in fabric with grace.

No surprise that this was actually just Loki as a cat. Why? Well, how else could he annoy Thor?

He watched as you swung back and forth before lifting up and tying knots around you. Your eyes met his and he felt such a leap that if he could speak, he would call for help in case he had finally met his end.

Suddenly you let go, rolling out the fabric. Just as Loki screeched in fear for your safety, he saw you perfectly fine, spinning around horizontally.

"Aw, you care," you cup your cheeks and smirk at him before standing up. "Was it nice?"

Loki replies with an indigent mewl, climbing onto your bed and snuggling under the covers, waft of your perfume reaching his nose. You hardly wore any, only a small scent lingering when you passed for more than a millisecond.

He absolutely adored the floral mix. (Or whatever smell you want)

"Sleepy kitty," you jump in beside him, curling next to the suddenly tense cat. "Come here," you nuzzle him in your arms, a purr escaping his little snout. "You are cute," combing through the fur, you roll your eyes as he buries his head in your neck. "If you wanted to cuddle with me you could have just asked, Loki,"

Transforming into a cat yourself, you saw the deeply flustered gaze he had. "What?" He squeaks, stumbling back, rolling back like a ball into the bundle of duvet..

"I'm not an idiot, I know an shapeshift when I see one," you curl your tail around his neck as you passed, tickling his ears slightly.

"If you knew it was me why did you-?" he was cut off when you pounced on him. "Let go of me!" He screeches, clawing at you.

"Because I'm bored," you prod on his stomach before jumping off and nuzzling in the blankets. "Now a nap sounds lovely, join me if you so please,"

Loki looked around the space before sending a spark to shut the door of your room. Trotting to your side and laying a paw over your fur.

~~~

I'm sorry but Lokitty oneshots and chapters make me happy

- Anna ❤️