He panicked when he heard the door unlocking, he started taking deep breaths.

Professor Jeon raised his eyebrows as he saw Wonwoo in front of him, scratching his head.

"Oh You're home." Professor Jeon retorted.

"Ah yes. You came late today, something came up?" Wonwoo asked.

It was super weird to Professor Jeon cause it had been years since Wonwoo asked him questions let alone he cared about him coming late or early. (Well, it's not like he never cared, it's like he didn't want to talk, he had his anger plied up inside him.)

"Oh..Oh. yes. I had a meeting." Professor Jeon stuttered because he was literally confused af.

"Ah okay. You may shower now." Wonwoo said with an awkward smile on his face.

Mr Jeon tilted his neck on his way to his room in his disbelief. Wonwoo gave a sigh after he left.

*Oh it's harder than I imagined.*

As Professor Jeon went out from his room, again he found Wonwoo there, but this time he was in Kitchen. Wonwoo looked at his dad,

"Oh, wanna have some ramen?" He asked.

"Ahhh...." His dad was deadly confused.

"I just wanted to have some." He said with a smile.

"Ah okay. Make it spicier." His dad said while trying to find the TV remote.

"Oh it's on the couch." Wonwoo retorted.

"Thanks." (*What's going on with him!*)- *in his mind.*

He set the channel on a football match, it was Barcelona vs Manchester City. Wonwoo finished his cooking quickly as he saw his favourite team on the TV.

"Appa, here!" Wonwoo said, giving him a bowl of ramen.

"It's been awhile." His dad retorted.

"What?"

"Since we last ate together." His dad said.

While focusing on TV, Wonwoo said,

"Mianhae Appa. I was wrong."

His dad dropped the chopsticks from his hand listening to Wonwoo.

"What?"

"Mianhae!" Wonwoo couldn't look at his dad's eyes.

"It's okay. It was my fault, I couldn't give you a bright childhood."

"Don't say that. I want to forget the past. I hope we can be comfortable with each other from now on. *Cough cough*."

"Haha. Haven't I always been?"

"Mianhae."

"I bet your girlfriend told you to do this!" His dad laughed out.

Wonwoo almost choked in the air, started coughing.

"Haha. See? That's why I like her. You found a good girl, son. Hold on to her."

"I will." Wonwoo smiled.

Soomin also made him go to his mother before her wedding. She told him to have an open conversation with his mom.