𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐭.

Start from the beginning

"O-oh really? Thanks. Anyways, I'm here because your father told me to know you better. For some reason, your father really want me to be friend with you." I said and comb my hair upwards.

She look away as I notice a little pout on her lips.

We're really progressing, oh fuck she's pouting. A big baby indeed!!

"So if dad didn't tell you to meet me and be friend with me, you wouldn't?" She asked in a small tone.

I smiled, finding her sulking adorable. I never knew that she has this side that can make me melt instantly.

"No, I'm actually interes-- want to meet you. But you know, I'm kinda scared about your poker face like you're gonna kill me if I touch you or talk to you." She finally shifted her gaze to me with a grin plastered on her lips.

"So you're interested to me. I see.." I don't if she's happy that I'm interested to her or..

"I'm happy that you want to meet me Dahyun-ah." Ok, I died.

"Dahyun-ah.. We're really flying like Jenlisa oh no they sinked already in the pacific ocean. Oh fuck, her tone sound so gentle and sweet.. What the fuck is happening??????" My mind is already shaking.

"I'm actually interested about you. You know, dad always mention your name everytime we're having a bond together as well mom. So perhaps, you're really special to them." I smiled, feeling flustered.

"Well you see, Mr. Lee and I is like a bestfriend. He's also crackhead and makes me laugh on his daddy jokes." She laughs and nodded in agreement.

She laughs again!! I feel really dying!!

"You made me laugh for two times already. You beat my mom's record."

"Oh really?" She nodded eagerly.

"She can't make me laugh for some reason but my dad can, his daddy joke is quite entertaining." I smiled and lick my dry lips.

"Dad actually mentioned that we will have a meeting with Chanel and Celine ambassadors tomorrow. I'm excited to see Lisa again." I smiled and chuckled.

"Did you two meet already?" She nodded and place her forefinger on her chin.

"I think we met last year with Rosé and Jisoo unnie. Jennie unnie is nowhere to be seen, I guess she's sleeping or with Lisa's cats." She chuckled.

"Are they in a relationship or what?"

"Who?" I hummed in confusion.

"Oh haha, All of them are in relationship with each other. Rosé is Jisoo unnie's girlfriend while Jennie is Lisa's." My jaw dropped.

"Oh fuck! My ships sailed!!!!"

"Jenlisa and Chaesoo is real! Daebak!" She giggled and nodded.

"Thanks for the information by the way." She nodded and scratch her nape.

"This is completely nice. We should hang out regularly." I choked on my green tea as she gave me a tissue with worried expression.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and wiped my lips.

"Y-yeah. I think the tea is just.. Hot." She nodded before taking a sip to her chocolate frappe.

I notice that chocolate must be her favorite drink, she seems so happy and relaxed while she's drinking.

I pulled out my phone and secretly took a picture of her side profile.

She's looking at the window while holding her frappe.

Thankfully, she didn't notice and continue staring outside.

Even her side profile is so attractive.

Everything in this girl's body is attractive.

How her hair flow on her shoulder with a natural wave, hits so hard.

"I think I'm gonna melt." I giggled and look away, blushing hardly.

"Is it possible for you to melt?" I asked.

She giggled and nodded.

"Yes, if your beautiful eyes will only focus on me then I will probably melt. This ice around my heart will probably melt too." She mumbled.

I frowned because I didn't heard it but I decided to let it away.

We drink our drinks while having a few talks.

This hang out is not bad at all. I think we never feel awkward and uncomfortable to each other.

It's not past seven and Y/n needed to go home.

I accompanied her to her car, she ask me if I needed a ride but I said that I have a car with me.

How gentlewoman she is.

"Thank you for today Dahyun-ah. I had fun with you."

"Me too, see you again Y/n." She smiled and pat my head before entering her car.

She waved her hand as I waved back, she started her car and drove away.

The smile on my lips didn't wiped off until I got home.

I swear, this day will be the best day for me so far.

How happy I am for meeting that nice girl.

I admit, I admire her and I actually have a little crush on her.

Well, who wouldn't right.

She's almost perfect.

I can't wait to meet her again tomorrow.