𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞.

- ɴᴀʙᴏɴɢs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀɪᴄᴛ, ʙᴏssʏ, ᴡɪғᴇ

-

- N A Y E O N -

"Yah Y/n-ah! You're fucking drunk again huh?!" Nayeon yelled with her hands is on her waist.

Y/n didn't responded and laid down on the couch, being so drunk idiot that made Nayeon even for mad to her.

"Yah I'm talking to you! Why did you got drunk again?!"

"Because I drink?" Nayeon scoffs and throw a pillow on Y/n, hitting her face.

Y/n groaned and rub her forehead that has been hit by the pillow. Nayeon sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of her nose while clenching her jaws.

"I waited for you. It's past 1am Y/n. Are you out of your mind huh? It seems that you don't have a wife. I'm not forbidding you to go with your friends but this is so fucking bullshit. You drove while you're so drunk! What if you got an accident huh?! You're so careless." Nayeon muttered to the sleeping Y/n.

"I'm sorry my wife. I wouldn't do that again."

"Shut up and just sleep there. You will have a worst hangover tomorrow so just rest. I will go upstairs." Nayeon is about to climb upstairs when Y/n got up and pulled her wife on the couch.

"Ah! What the fuck?!!"

"Stay with me my wife. I want your warmth." Y/n mumbled before snuggling on Nayeon's neck, Her wife let out a chuckle and caress Y/n's cheeks.

"Stubborn wife. Be thankful that I love you, fucking idiot."

sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ