𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥. (2)

- ɢᴜʏs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ʏ/ɴ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪɴᴀ ʏɪᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ

-

- M I N A -

"Y/n please, eat first. You didn't even eat your breakfast." I said and place the tray on the table.

"I don't want to eat Mina. Why can't you understand that?!" She yelled, I flinched and sighed deeply

"You will be si-"

"I don't fucking care! My life is worthless anyways." She mumbled, I sit beside her and cupped her cheek.

"Your life isn't worthless Y/n. Don't think about that okay? I'm right here if you want someone to talk to.." I assured her.

"Okay, can you leave me first Mina? I promise I'll eat the food." I nodded and kissed her temple before leaving her room.

I walked to the garden and touch the beautiful flowers I planted. I remember Y/n gave me this flower when she studied in Japan before that's why I planted this here in the garden. It makes me remember the first time I saw her smiling so brightly.

I don't know if I could this do this. I don't know if I could still handle this way. It hurts when she raised her voice at me. It hurts when she always pushing me away.

But even though it hurts me, why do I always keep fighting? Why can't I give up? Is it because I know that Y/n can fall for me someday?

Or is it because I'm scared to let her go?

I let out a deep breath until my tears left my eyes. Suddenly, I felt wet droplets on my head. I look up in the skies as I felt another water droplets.

After awhile, the droplets continued until it became rain, pouring with the cold wind.

"The weather is joining what I'm feeling right now huh." I chuckled and let myself in the rain.

Suddenly, there's a shadow beside me holding an umbrella. I look up seeing the rain is not hitting me anymore. I turned around seeing Y/n, holding an umbrella covering me from the rain.

"Why are you here outside? You could catch a cold Mina." She asked worriedly.

"It's okay, I'm strong so I can handle this." I showed my gummy smile.

She sighed and signalled me to come close to her. I walked towards her while still smiling.

"I know I've been stubborn and rude to you but I care for you Mina." She muttered, I swear I felt my heart fluttered at her worried tone.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'm *cough* strong." I started to coughed, she clicked her tongue and drag me inside.

She let me sit on the couch while she run upstairs. I coughed again and sniffed. I'm confused why she's acting like this.

I thought she hate me and want me to leave her alone. After a second, I heard footstep running close to me.  I look beside me seeing her with my clothes in her hands.

"H-here, change yourself okay. I will prepare soup for you." I nodded and grabbed the clothes on her hands.

When I finished changing, I just notice that this isn't mine. I just shrugged my shoulder and wear it.

I entered the kitchen seeing the girl that I love, cooking a soup and ramen. How could she look  attractive while just cooking.

I smiled and sit on the chair while still staring at her back figure. When she turn off the stove probably finished on cooking, she put it on the plate and set them on the table neatly.

"Here, it's still hot so.. Just blow it." She smiled and removed her apron.

"Thank you Y/n.." She hummed in response.

I sighed and started to dig in. while I'm eating, I notice that Y/n is not eating yet she's just staring at me eating like I didn't ate for a years.

"Why don't you give up on me Mina? I'm rude and snob.." She asked out of a sudden, I stopped eating and put down the spoon on the plate.

"Because, I love you. And even though you're pushing me, I will never give up on you. Except if you find your happiness, I'll probably stop because that's all I wanted to happen, to see you being happy in life." I smiled slightly, she nodded and place her palm under her chin.

"If I would fall in love with you? Would you catch me?" I choked on the soup, she chuckled and quickly gave me a water.

I drink it immediately and look at her in disbelief. How could she ask those questions when I'm eating, I could've die what the heck!

"Are you serious? Of course I will. I'm always ready to catch you anytime you would fall for me.." She smiled sweetly.

"I've never though you could be this sweet huh.. But kidding aside, thank you for being here with me Mina. I never thought that someone would be still here with me even though I'm hurting you already. You know, I don't deserve an angel like you." I smiled and nodded.

"Don't be silly Y/n, you're the angel here. My angel." I winked before continued eating.

"Mina.." I hummed in response.

"Can I asked when did you fell in love with me?" I smiled and gulp the food I'm eating before I speak.

"Well since highschool, I fell in love with you already. By seeing you being helpful and kind to the others, it's made my heart flutter. I tried to approach you, but you're always with Momo unnie. I'm scared that I might bother the two of you. But to be honest, if I didn't became coward on that time, I will surely court you." I blurted out, she blushed and look away.

"So all this time, you love me?" I nodded.

"That's why you agreed on this marriage?" I nodded again.

"Oh.. Okay. I see.. What if I tell you to wait for me to move on? Will you?" I choked again, I cough hardly and drink the water.

"You should stop being straightforward, but yes ofcourse. If I could handle your stubbornness then I'll surely can wait you for moving on with Momo unnie." She smiled and nodded.

(ᴀ/ɴ: sᴀɴᴀᴏʟ ʏ/ɴ ɴᴏʜʜ!! ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ ᴇᴅɪ ᴋᴀʏᴏ ɴᴀ!!)

"Thank you, My future wife." She winked, I giggled and playfully rolled my eyes.

Even though it takes a day, month or a hundred years, I will still wait. I will still love her until my last breath. I will make her feel my love that I have. That's how I love her.

I will make her feel the happiness of being in love. I will marry her, kiss her infront of alot of people. I will tell her everyday how much she mean to me.

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴇᴅɪ ᴋᴀʏᴏ ɴᴀ! ᴛᴀᴋᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏ ɴᴀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ɴᴀ ᴏʜ ʙᴇᴋᴇᴇ ɴᴇᴍᴇɴɴ!!