𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.

- ʜᴀʙᴀ ɴɢ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴏ

-

- M I N A -

"Y/n, can you be honest to me?" I stopped playing and averted my gaze on her.

"I'm always honest to you, baby. But, what is it?" I asked confusingly.

She didn't respond, letting out a sigd before holding my hand. I notice that she's trembling abit and kept biting her lower lip.I knitted my eyebrows and rub her shoulders. She calmed abit and finally look up to me.

"Don't be so nervous okay? You can tell all to me, babe." I uttered softly and smiled at her.

She nodded and comb her hair upwards. I gulped, brushing off my lewd thoughts. It's not good to be horny in this situation.

"Well recently, both of us became busy. We didn't even go home together. I mean, i-it's not a bad thing but I feel something strange about you." She mumbled, I move close to her  and rub her hands.

"What is it?" She sighed deeply and licked her dry lips.

"I feel like I-I always make you tired because I wanted you to accompany me to go to the company. I feel being burden to you. I feel like you, loving me is a mistake." She look down sadly.

I sighed deeply and pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly. She hug me back and snuggling on my neck.

"Lovin' you never become mistake mina. I love you because I love you. You never make me tired except in bed hehe." She whined and slap my stomach, I laughed and kissed the top of her head.

"But seriously, you're not being burden to me or to anyone. Think about it, without you in my side is the worst thing to imagine. Don't you ever think about that again okay.. You're worth to love and to protect." I uttered, she look up with tears her face while staring at me.

"I love you so much." She said and kissed me passionately, I smiled and responded, pulling her close to me.

We moved our lips in synchronized as she started to enter her hand inside my shirt, caressing my abs.

My lips trailed down to her jaw as it landed on her neck. I suck and kissed her neck. Her gripped on my shoulder tightened as she tilt her head giving me more access on her milky neck.

"Ah~" She whimpered when I nibbled her sweetspot.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴇʜᴇᴍ!)

We both stop our acts as I look behind me. I glared at this cockblock authornim while gritting my teeth.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴏʜ ʙᴀᴛ ᴋᴀ ɢᴀʟᴇᴛ?! ᴛᴀɴɢᴀ ᴅɪ ᴛᴏʜ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴍɢᴀ ʙᴡᴇsɪᴛ ᴋᴀʏᴏ. ɢᴀɴʏᴀɴ ʙᴀ ᴋᴀʏᴏ ᴍᴀɢ ᴜsᴀᴘ ʜᴀ!)

I exhaled sharply, this authornim is speaking some alien words again. Although she looks like an alien.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴏɪ ʏ/ɴ ᴋᴏᴛᴀ ᴋᴀ ɴᴀ ᴀʙᴀ! ᴛᴀᴍᴀ ɴᴀ ᴀɴɢ ᴋᴀʟᴀɴᴅɪᴀɴ ʙʀᴜʜ ᴘᴜᴍɪʟᴀ ᴋᴀ sᴀ ʟɪᴋᴏᴅ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀ ᴋᴀ.)

I sighed deeply and shake my head before throwing the night lamp at her face. I laughed when it hits her head making her faint.

"That's what you get, you alien!" I mumbled before looking at my baby.

"Let's continue, shall we??"

sᴀʀᴀᴘ ᴘᴀᴛᴀʏɪɴ ɴɪ ʏ/ɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴛᴇ ᴋᴏᴛᴀ ɴᴀ ᴍᴀsʏᴀᴅᴏ.