Epilogue

Nick ended up following Finn back to Finn's kingdom. Both Kael and Mikiyo were sad to see them go. It had been a fun week. But there was more fun to be had in the subsequent weeks because new omegas would arrive soon enough.

Eventually, there were no more omegas left to visit and Kael made his choice. Well, they had had it coming for a long time and it was just the matter of making it official now.

"Mick! You ready?" Kael called from outside the bathroom door.

The door opened and Mikiyo stepped out. "Ever ready." It was time. Time to tell the world that they belonged to each other. The adoption papers were already signed. Right after their announcement, baby Eli would be theirs too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kael kicked the door shut behind him as he followed Mikiyo back to their room. His gaze traveled down Mikiyo's body and came to rest on his butt. He licked his lips and began stripping.

"Kael, you want to- Oh my god." Mikiyo asked as he turned, only to gasp at Kael's predatory grin and impressive erection. "Uh-"

Kael stalked forward and Mikiyo backed away, until the back of his knees hit the bed and he sat down, eyes still glued to that huge cock bobbing with Kael's every step. Until Kael came to a stop before him. Mikiyo looked up and swallowed at the hungry look in his eyes. His heart was pounding and all the blood in his body rushed South. Kael smirked at the tent in his lap.

"Oh Mikiyo. You are mine now." And that was all the warning Mikiyo got before Kael pounced on him and attached their lips together. Mikiyo moaned as his eyelids fluttered shut in pleasure. Kael grinded their clothed erections together as his mouth hungrily bit and sucked at every available square inch of Mikiyo's pale skin. Mikiyo had his fingers tangled and buried in Kael's thick locks, his lips were parted from the heavy panting. It was then, that Mikiyo could feel something leaking from his anus.

"Kael, oh god, Kael I'm leaking!" Mikiyo cried out when Kael sucked hard on the skin above his collarbone. Kael paused at that.

"Leaking? Let me see." Kael ripped Mikiyo's pants off at that. He placed his palms flat on the omega's thigh and pushed them apart, exposing the tiny pink pucker that was his young mate's arsehole. A clear fluid glistened in the light as Kael heatedly studied it. Mikiyo was flushed from having been just exposed like that, but he didn't say anything because he was too turned on from Kael's manhandling. He couldn't wait for his Alpha to finally claim him and mark him inside and out. Mikiyo moaned at the thought of Kael pounding into him and a wave of slick was pumped out of his anus again. He chanced a glance at Kael and squeaked when he saw Kael staring lustfully at him.

"Fuck me?" he offered. Kael smirked and shoved a finger into Mikiyo. "Uh-" His eyes rolled back into his head as his back arched.

"So tight. And all mine," Kael purred. "But I need to stretch you first, Mick. I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me," he gasped out. "P-please Kael. Nngh- More-"

Kael didn't answer. But he pushed another finger in obligingly. He scissor his fingers and added another as soon as Mikiyo begin to undulate his hips in an attempt to get more. Until Mikiyo couldn't take it anymore.

"Kael," he groaned as his hips bucked under the Alpha's ministrations. "Kael please, I'm ready. You won't- Nngh K-Kael! You won't hurt me-"

Kael nodded mutely. He was drooling at the sight of his omega writhing on the sheets, which was already stained with slick and pre-ejaculation from both him and Mikiyo. He pulled his fingers from Mikiyo's stretched ring of muscles and wiped them on the already soiled bed sheets. Mikiyo instinctively spread his thighs further for Kael and the Alpha positioned himself.

"Ready?" Kael asked. Mikiyo didn't answered but pushed down on Kael's erect cock, effectively impaling himself on the thick appendage. Oh god, he felt so full. Kael was huge and that wasn't even his knot yet. He couldn't even begin to imagine that. No actually, he could, which made him produce more slick. Kael pushed in further and he whimpered. Kael immediately froze. Mikiyo whined softly.

"No. No don't stop. Keep going." he whispered. Kael studied him for any signs of discomfort and then continued pushing when he found none. Until Kael was fully seated within Mikiyo's tight walls of muscle. Mikiyo fingers clenched in the sheets when Kael began to move.

Kael thanked whatever deity was out there that his chosen mate was so flexible. Mikiyo's calves rested on his shoulders as he slammed into the omega. The man was so very vocal about his pleasure and he loved it. The omega had absolutely qualms in screaming at him to do it harder and yes, right there oh god. He obliged his bossy little mate and slammed into his prostrate harder. Mikiyo screamed, he was so ready to come and he wanted to tell Kael. But he couldn't get the words out. He could only cry out nonsense in his pleasure.

Kael, however, could still talk. "Going to knot you, Mick. Fill you up with my come. Make your belly round with my baby. You'd love that wouldn't you? God, I love you so much Mick," Kael told his mate as he thrust into him. "You are amazing." he told Mikiyo before his knot formed at the base of his cock and he forced it past Mikiyo's tight rim. Mikiyo screamed and came untouched when Kael pushed his knot in. Kael lifted Mikiyo's legs down and collapsed panting onto Mikiyo. He tried to roll off but his knot tied them together. Mikiyo wrapped his arms around Kael's broad shoulders and held him there. He loved the feel of being under Kael. Well, he definitely was going to feel sore later on but it was so worth it. Kael was worth it.

His Oba-chan would be so proud that he finally found a mate. He sure was happy about it too. And that was their last thought before they drifted off to sleep.

______________________________

I'm done. I will now be on hiatus for quite possibly the rest of the year because 'O' Levels. I will be back though.

Read. Comment. Vote. Keep loving me even while I'm gone?