Chapter 7

This morning started out fine for Mikiyo. He woke up, snugly wrapped in Kael's arms. They had a good delicious breakfast with Kael hand feeding Mikiyo who was still warm and cuddly in Kael's arms. Then they went for a nice stroll in the gardens and maybe made out against trees while they were at it. All in all, it was turning out to be a nice wonderful morning. Until, Kael had to go do some paperwork for the Kingdom and Mikiyo decided to go to the nursery.

Mikiyo went to the nursery where baby Eli was and cooed as he picked her up. She gurgled happily at him. Mikiyo cuddled her to his chest, which prompted her to begin mouthing at his nipples again. Until now, Mikiyo had managed to ignore the soreness in favor of spending time with Kael. But now, with a baby mouthing at it, it couldn't be ignored. His shirt was stained with her saliva and he decided to just take it off altogether. Gently detaching the baby from his chest, he placed her back in the cot and pulled off his shirt, then picked her up again. She reattached her tiny mouth to his nipple and he rolled his eyes but allowed her to continue suckling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Kael was done with the paperwork, it was nearly dinner. His stomach growled in emphasis of that when he looked at the clock ad realized he had forgotten to have lunch. Oh well, Mikiyo would be there. At that thought, Kael smiled. The omega was really something. Kael was broken out of his musings by a sweet smell as he rounded the corner turning to the dinner hall. It smelt like sugar and cream. He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind though, when he saw Mikiyo smiling tiredly at him. His own lips pulled back into a grin when he saw the omega, all thoughts of the sweet smell were pushed to the back of his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikiyo was exhausted. He had spent most of the day with baby Eli, who kept chewing on his nipples with her gums. Quite frankly, he was sore all over and really tired. And he could feel his heat coming on early. Mikiyo thought his heat might began maybe a day or two after he returned home.

The hot bath he took later that evening helped make him feel better. The warm water on aching muscles were very soothing. Especially with Kael helping him bath, not that he needed help, but Kael claimed that it was out of the goodness of his heart and gratitude for his 'angel' that he must repay Mikiyo by giving him a bath. Mikiyo had snorted at that and laughed at Kael's dramatic affronted expression but made no complaints about it. The feel of Kael's big, warm hands kneading his muscles had him moaning in ecstasy, which ultimately led to Kael jerking Mikiyo off and then spraying Mikiyo with his cum after. They had to bathe a second time.

Kael smelled the sweet scent. Since dinner, he had been able to scent the sugary smell and while it was very nice smelling, it was getting infuriating because Kael simply couldn't figure out where it came from. Some of the frustration from that had been let off when he sprayed his cum on Mikiyo's creamy skin but later when they were cuddling in bed, he could smell it again. Eventually though, he vowed to figure it out tomorrow and promptly fell asleep curled up around Mikiyo's lithe body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kael woke up to wetness and the sweet smell stronger than ever. Wait, wet? He pulled back to look at the sleeping omega in his arms. Mikiyo's shirt was soaked in fluids that smelt exactly the same as the sweet smell he kept scenting. Worried that something was wrong with Mikiyo, Kael swiped off a bead of the creamy white liquid that had found it's way onto Mikiyo's arm and was about to drip onto the bed, with his thumb and stuck it in his mouth. Mmm, the flavor burst on his tongue. It tasted of Mikiyo and cream, the best combination ever. He couldn't help moaning loudly. Really loudly. Loud enough to wake the omega from his slumber.

"Mmm, G'morning." the omega mumbled sleepily and leaned in for a kiss. And Kael would have gone in for it but he was still dealing with the sweet smell issue, so he pulled back to avoid the kiss. Mikiyo frowned and Kael felt really bad for pulling away, but seriously, the sweet orgasm inducing fluids. "What's wrong?" Mikiyo asked worriedly, slightly more awake now.

"Nothing, nothing. Your shirt." he replied as he stared at Mikiyo's drenched shirtfront. It was like hypnosis; Kael couldn't stop looking Mikiyo's stained shirt. Mikiyo followed Kael's gaze to his shirt and gasped. He wriggled out from under Kael's arm and succeeded in getting as far as halfway across the room before Kael caught him and manhandled him back onto the bed.

"Why do you keep running from me, Mick?" Kael said. Both were panting hard from the really arousing wrestling match they just had. "Seriously Mick."

Kael had Mikiyo's wrists pinned down with one hand, the other was tracing circles on his hip. Kael still wanted to know where the fluids were coming from and he pushed Mikiyo's shirt up with his free hand. Beads of the white liquid were forming on Mikiyo's nipples as he watched.

"You're lactating?" he asked incredulously. Mikiyo flushed. He managed to free his wrists and push the shirt back down. "No, no. Let me see." Kael frowned and pushed it up again. This time, he was rougher and the friction on Mikiyo's sensitive nipples elicited a moan.

"I-it's nothing. S-stop it." he moaned again, flushing hard under Kael's appreciative gaze. Kael had a hungry look in his eyes that was making Mikiyo writhe under him until finally, Kael decided to take pity on the omega and focus his attention elsewhere.

He sucked hard. Really hard. Drawing all the milk that Mikiyo was producing into his mouth. It was ambrosia, the sweet nectar of the gods. And Mikiyo was sobbing in pleasure as the pressure in his chest was alleviated by Kael's suckling. The pressure of the buildup made Mikiyo writhe in relief when Kael gave him release. He was so sensitive. Every pull into Kael's mouth sent sparks straight to his weeping cock. Everything was so good that Mikiyo came untouched, with only a warm wet mouth on his nipple and callused hands stimulating the other nipple.

Kael rutted like an animal against Mikiyo. He had sucked Mikiyo's nipples until the omega screamed in release. And now, he thrust his hips between Mikiyo's legs as they hungrily kissed each other. Bringing his omega to completion was a huge turn on for Kael and he had very nearly soiled his pants when Mikiyo came. But he didn't, so after removing his pants, Kael was rocking against Mikiyo, the friction was delicious. Then his hips stuttered and he spurted his cum on Mikiyo's fair skin, back taut and arched.

"Mmm, you taste delicious, Mick." Kael murmured into Mikiyo's hair. Mikiyo just blushed and tried to bury his face in Kael's chest. Kael chuckled lazily and checked the time. It was only seven in the morning. They could go back to sleep. And they did, all wrapped around each other.

______________________________

Today is 1st March 2015. I have just finished this chapter. Very nice.

Read. Comment. Vote. Love me. You know you do.