Prologue

ONLY READ THIS STORY IF YOU'RE ON WATTPAD. IF YOU'RE NOT, LEAVE THE SITE YOU'RE ON IMMEDIATELY. THE STORY - AND PROBABLY MANY OTHERS ON THE SITE - HAVE BEEN STOLEN. IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE CORRECT VERSION OF THE STORY, GO TO WATTPAD AND SEARCH FOR IT THERE. 

Quick disclaimer - I do not own any of the characters in this story! This is merely for my own enjoyment writing, and your enjoyment reading. If any hermit wants me to take down this story, I will. 

The prisoner woke up. 

He'd been in there for three weeks. The only outside contact he'd got was being delivered food, and then the untouched plate behind taken out later. The guards would probably be getting annoyed, if they showed any emotion under their expressionless masks. 

The prisoner stood up, flexing his new wings again, not used to them. He hadn't even been given a chance to test them before he was trapped. Just pushed into a tower with new powers and wings. 

It's for the best. Evo will be safe. 

Evo. His home. His server. A promise between admin and watchers that if he came with them, Evo would be left in peace. His friends would still be kept alive. 

'⍑ᒷꖎꖎ𝙹, ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ.' The prisoner looked over as the watcher stepped into his new home. White mask, black wings, and a purple cloak. He'd never seen one with black wings before. 

'I'm not Xelqua.' The prisoner muttered. 'I'm Grian. Call me Grian. That's my name.'

The watcher didn't respond. Grian hadn't expected them too. 

'Can I visit Evo yet?' Another promise, that he'd be allowed to visit as much as he wanted. The watcher nodded. Grian grabbed the mask he'd also been given, and followed the watcher out, over to a purplish portal, with a cracked bedrock frame. The watcher entered, and Grian followed. 

He was surprised by the dust under his feet. It didn't feel like sand. He shrugged it off, until he looked up.

'This is a joke, right?' 

The watcher didn't respond. Grian stared around, blinking, trying to get the image out of his head. 

'This... This isn't Evo. This is another world...you're tricking me into thinking...'

'ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ ᒷ⍊𝙹.'

'No... you're joking... you're... you... you promised... you promised you'd keep it safe...'

Grian blinked back the tears as he stared unseeing at what used to be Evo.

Used to be. 

Evo was destroyed. 

Just so you know, I'm not going to translate the galactic.