"Your cell phone Sohyun-ssi", Tzuyu remind me.

"Ah, yes. Thank you."

It's a rare occurrence if I forget my cellphone. Cellphone is mandatory thing that I will never forget. Moreover, I always report whatever I do to my husband. That's why the cellphone is a very important item for me. But in recent days, it feels like the performance of my cellphone is like a limp.

There are no more his message. He was always asking what I am doing. No more his selfies picture that I suddenly received. No more calls from him on the sidelines of my busy work.

I miss my husband, Kim Taehyung.

"How about eating here?" Asked Songkang pointing to a place in the Myeongdong-gil area.

"Innisfree Green Cafe? Wow, the place is pretty good. How Sohyun-ssi?"

"It's up to you guys. This time I'll treat"

"Yessss !!", shouted Tzuyu's joy and Songkang's laughter made me smile a little.

"Does anyone know who the woman who has been in Big Boss's room this morning ??", asked Tzuyu

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Does anyone know who the woman who has been in Big Boss's room this morning ??", asked Tzuyu.

"The sexy woman in red ??", Songkang seemed to confirm.

"Yes. Her. Who is she ??"

Songkang just shook his head. Tzuyu's eyes quickly turned to me "Sohyun-ssi? You must know who that woman is right?"

"No", I said casually "What's wrong, Tzuyu-ssi?", I asked back.

"I never saw her as long as I working at JJK COMPANY. But seeing her arrogant behavior, and Big Boss like her so respectful .... hmmmm it looks like they are quite close. Why are they so arrogant. Even though she is not very beautiful. Meanwhile she's kinda looks like a bitch in the drama movie ", she said.

"Tzuyu-ssi", Songkang reminded Tzuyu to be afraid if someone heard their chat.

"You're still the same Tzuyu-ssi", pointing at her mouth with my finger.

Then the three of us laughed, returned to enjoying the snacks that were available on the table.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.