Ch.17

◦•●◉✿ Uncovered Anger ✿◉●•◦ 

Uchiha Keiko

"I will avenge my family!"

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE, KAKASHI?" Keiko asks the elder man as she watches the preliminaries commence.

"What do you mean?"

"I sense an evil chakra around my cousin. Why do they look so messed up, yet the Ino-Shika-Cho also look better?"

"I'm not so sure myself, but apparently they encountered Orochimaru in the forest-"

"What did you say...?" He blinks at her, his eye widening once he senses her blood lust unleashing.

The hokage looks around, trying to locate the source that was causing the trembling of the genin and many jonin in the room. His eyes land on Keiko, and they widen once he realizes what had triggered her anger.

"Enough, Keiko!" She ignores the hokage but retracts her blood lust.

"Where is he? Where is Orochimaru!?"

"Listen kid, you shouldn't-" She glares at Anko and interrupts her.

"I said, where is Orochimaru?"

"W-We don't know..."

"What do you mean, you don't know? You're just allowing that monster to roam freely in our village?!" She glares harshly as the hokage approaches them and the genin head up to the railings.

"We can't do much of anything, Keiko." He takes a puff of smoke and sighs.

"Stand down."

"You honestly believe I will stay calm when the man who slaughtered my family is roaming in my village?!" Kakashi's onyx eye widens even more than it already had, as he now understood her anger. Once she activates her sharingan and turns around, she scans the room and watches as Kabuto Yakushi attempts to forfeit.

Sensing Orochimaru's chakra all over the man, she realizes he and the sannin were acquainted, and before anyone could do anything she had tackled the man, pinned him down with her leg and positioned her sword to his neck.

"Keiko!" She ignores the Hokage.

"Where is Orochimaru?" Kabuto fakes hurt and fear.

"I-I don't know!"

"You have his chakra all over you traitor! Yakushi Kabuto, shinobi of the leaf and taking this test for the seventh time and servant to Orochimaru. Where. Is. OROCHIMARU!?" Team 7 stares at the female in fear and horror, not recognizing this new side of her. Naruto quickly runs out, hugging the younger girl but is shocked to see she barely flinches.

"Friend. I warn you, release me or you may get hurt."

"That's enough! Yakushi Kabuto, come with us for questioning."

"No need..." He stares into her sharingan eyes, watching as a new pattern forms. His body goes limp as he is swallowed by darkness.

"Release me, Naruto." Keiko coldly says as the boy obeys. She quickly picks up Kabuto, throwing him on her shoulder and carrying him.

"What did you do?" She stares into the old man's eyes.

"He's living quite the nightmare at the moment..." She looks back at the young genin.

"If any of you are working for Orochimaru, I will personally see to it that your death is a very painful and slow one." And with that, she drops Kabuto to the ground harshly and flickers away, not noticing the power hungry eyes of the very man who killed her family.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Running around the village, Keiko searches for the black haired man fiercely only to bump into his former teammate.

"Master Jiraiya.." He narrows his eyes before grinning.

"Little Keiko! Been a hot minute since i've seen you!"

"Let's keep it that way. Goodbye."

"Ouch. Gonna break my heart, kid."

"I am busy. Leave me." She flickers away, beginning to search once again.

"Tch. As demanding and disrespectful as ever..." He sighs, looking up and shaking his head in despair.

"She's just like you, Indra my friend." His heart sinks in guilt, knowing Orochimaru had murdered them, though Keiko was the only one who knew all the details.

"Orochimaru..." She suddenly senses his chakra, turning around in the training grounds and coming face-to-face with the murderer.

"Heeello little Uchihaaaa~" Her eyes widen in rage and she immediately uses a jutsu she had copied.

"Chidori!" Orochimaru jumps away, having been cut by the jutsu but he wasn't angry at all. Instead, he was more excited than ever to take her eyes.

"I may not have been able to take your fathers eyes, but I will take yours."

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!" He smirks in amusement and a little teasingly.

"Awe~ Still mad I Murdered your entire family?"

"Y-You...You bastard! Stay away from my cousin! I've waited too long for this day! I'm going to kill you, right here, right now!"

"Mmm I'm afraid that won't do." She unsheathes her blade as it lights up in fire.

"My, Your power is certainly delicious!"

"Just...Stop! Just stop it! WHY DID MY FAMILY HAVE TO DIE- JUST WHY?!"

"Hmm."

"ANSWER ME!" Orochimaru looks behind him, sensing approaching shinobi.

"Until next time, Keiko." He starts to burn away as she yells.

"GET BACK HERE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" She charges at him, only to be caught by the waist and held against someone.

"Enough, Keiko."

"LET ME GO! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!"

"Think rationally! If you fight him now, you'll endanger the civilians!"

"I don't care! Release me!" Kakashi sighs, lifting his hand and pressing her pressure point, successfully knocking her out.

"Orochimaru...I'm going to kill you...! I will avenge my family!"

Chapter End~:

(Edited Sunday, may 21, 2021

(Edited Sunday, may 21, 2021. Hi again :D)