Rose- Sorry babe I was speaking to mom and Nicole. And no, I am not upset with you. I miss you more.

Ethan- What are you doing?

Rose- In the bathtub.

Adding a selfie.

Ethan- Seriously Rose. I am in a meeting. I swear when I get home, I am going to punish you.

Rose- About tonight babe. I am not going to be home. I am going out with Nicole, dad, and Bryan.

Ethan- Will you be long away from the house?

Rose- No baby. It is just dinner than speaking in between.

Ethan- Okay baby enjoy.

As I was replying to Ethan video called me.

Rose - I thought you in a meeting.
Ethan- I was, it just ended.
Rose- Suddenly. Where are you now?
Ethan- In my office baby.
Rose- ooh.
Ethan- Show me my beautiful baby.
Rose- nope
Ethan- Baby that's torture does not do that please. (He pouted)
Rose- No you left me all to myself today, so I am in the bath naked. I have my body all to myself today. Baby "they" hard. (Biting my bottom lip.)
Ethan- Rose this is torture baby.
Rose- Enjoy your workday baby I love you.
Ethan- Baby...

Before I ended the video, I showed him what he wanted. Such a "cool husband" he is.

Later that day. I phoned Bryan and told him to meet me at the Italian restaurant and as well with Patrick. However, I phoned Amanda as well and she confirmed she is home before 7 so at 7.30 she will arrive.

7: 00.PM

"Nicole are you ready?" I asked. "One second." she said. "I'll wait for you in the car, okay?" I spoke. "Okay." she said.

As we were pulling up, I saw Bryan and Patrick and then I saw Amanda pull up. Obviously, Amanda never saw her brother's and vice versa.

We took a seat, and I introduced them to each other.

"Amanda this is my sister Nicole, Nicole this is Doctor Amanda." I spoke. "Nice to meet you Nicole said taking Amanda's hand. "Likewise." Amanda said.

Bryan and Patrick finally came in and saw Amanda and Amanda saw them. Nicole was about to look why she (Amanda) looked so shocked, but I told her not to turn around. Patrick and Bryan walked further down towards our table.

"Hey guys. You made it. Have a seat." I spoke.

Bryan looked very hesitant but sat down anyway. We continued to have dinner until Nicole decided to ask Amanda since when she had started at the hospital.

"So, Amanda. When did you start at the hospital?" Nicole asked. "A few years back." Amanda responded.

"Yeah, more like after you left me to care for myself..." Bryan whispered to himself and I kicked him under the table.

He looked up to me and I shook my head at him.

"Okay this tension between y'all is disturbing the dinner." I said and they all looked at me. "Meaning?" dad asked. "You are siblings, but you are acting like you are strangers or do you want me to introduce you as well to each other. I made reservations for a reason so you two can sort out your problems and then Bryan can sort out his." I spoke.

"We don't have any problems, Rose Hun." dad said. "Dad, I love you and all, but Nicole can even sense the tension that Bryan over here is giving off." I spoke. "But I'm confused dear. I have been speaking to Amanda since the day she had left New York." dad said.

Bryan looked shocked and hurt.

"What?!" he finally said something aloud. "So, you had contact with him all the time and you had contact with her all this time, and after their death you simply just forgot about your youngest brother? Well, I hope you continue chatting, continue forgetting about me like you have being doing for the last few years. I hope you enjoyed neglecting your roles as siblings after mom and died." he said angry now obviously receiving attention from Nicole, Amanda, and Patrick.

He stood up and left. I got up and followed him.

"Bryan?!" I said and he ignored me. "Bryan wait... Gosh Bryan I'm a pregnant woman can you just wait please?" I said and he stopped dead in his tracks.

************
Comment!
Vote!
Thank you for reading!

P.R. A😘