Chp. 7

Y/N's POV

I woke up in Peter's arms on a curb. "Y/N, are you ok?" Peter asked me. He had a very nervous tone in his voice. "Yeah...yeah I'm- I'm fine." I responded quietly.

Suddenly, I got a message. I took out my phone, and saw it was from my father. I hesitantly opened it. It was a plan for what we would do in DC, and what my role was. I was shaking. Peter noticed I was worried, and gave me a confused look. "Y/N?" he said.

"Peter I really need to talk to you. Now." I am gonna tell him. I can't hide this from him.

"Ok...whats up?" He asked.

"No, not here. Privately." I responded.

We decided to skip school, and headed back to Peter's. When we got to his room, he sat in a chair and I sat on my bed.

I took a deep breath.

"I know your spiderman." I said bluntly.

His expression changed quickly.

"N-no I'm not. I'm- I'm not spiderman." He came to his defense.

"Peter listen to me. I know your spiderman. I know you fought Mysterio in Venice last summer."

"How?" Peter asked.

I look at my feet. "That's not important. Can you tell me though, why exactly did you fight Mysterio..."

Peter's POV

"I thought he was my friend. He made me believe in him. But he lied. He fooled me, and S.W.O.R.D into believing he was good, but turns out, he wanted revenge, fame, to be the best superhero ever...after...Tony...and so I had to kill him..." I looked at my feet. I didn't like the idea that I killed somebody.

When I looked back up, Y/N looked more hurt than ever. "Y/N are you-"

"Mysterio isn't dead." She blurted.

I just stared at her. "W-w-what?" I stuttered.

She took a deep breath, and looked me in the eyes.

"He's my father."

I was shocked. I killed him, wait father?? He has a daughter? What is going on!!

"N-no Beck is dead. I was there I-" I said panicking.

"Peter. My last name, what is it?" She said.

"Beck." I said.

"And Mysterio's last name...?" she finished.

"Beck..." I said.

She looked down. I didn't know what to think. "Peter, he wants you, and all your friends dead, and he wants me to do it."

She was tearing up. I took a seat next to her and put my arm around her in comfort. "He said he will take everything from you. H-he said if I don't-" She broke down into a gentle sob.

"Hey, hey. It'll be ok. I promise." I said.

"One more thing..." she said looking up at me.

"I have powers..." She said, demonstrating what looks to be telekinesis. "That's so cool!!" I exclaimed.

Suddenly, there were several gunshots outside, and screams broke out everywhere. I quickly changed into my suit, and me and Y/N ran outside. There were men in all black holding guns. I was trying to keep the men from escaping. Y/N used her powers to disarm them, and I webbed them up. I turned to high five her, but she was kneeled down by somebody already. "no no no no no..." she mumbled. She looked at me, then back down. I walked closer to see who it was laying there. May!

"MAY!!" I screamed running over quickly.

She had several gunshots to her chest. Everything was going blurry. Y/N was already calling an ambulance. I began sobbing. Y/N pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry." She whispered in my ear.

We ran inside so I could take my suit off. We ran back over to May, and waited until an ambulance got there.

As they loaded May into the ambulance, Y/N looked furious. "It was my dad... my dad did this!!"

"He will pay." I said.

She took my hand, which was actually pretty comforting. An officer walked over to me, and offered a ride to the hospital. Me and Y/N got into the car, and headed for the hospital.