"Yes, I suspect you will be quite inundated for the next few weeks after the ceremony." He agreed, his tone leading her to get to the point so he could gage effectively what she was trying to allude to.

"Well.. I need a firm secretary who can manage the impending influx smoothly and with an even tone. I was hoping to take Hollie off your hands as we seem to have bonded and I trust her entirely. I know that you're more than capable of finding and training an adequate replacement should you agree. However, I am unable to do that on my own, as I am clearly unable to anticipate what will be expected of me in my new role." She said back with a smirk, her eyes warning the hushed giggles of the women surrounding her, as well as giving assurance to Hollies wide eyes of concern.

"Well, I'm sure I can provide you with a secretary that meets those standards." He said back smoothly, not agreeing to replacing his own mate in his office.

"I want Hollie. She's comfortable to me." She said back firmly. "I wanted to discuss it with you first before I brought it up to Jason, but I'm sure he will be in full agreement with me and my rationale."

"Hollie is very well versed in my duties and responsibilities. Her replacement may pose a problem in my own offices needs." He said back, his tone respectful but showing its own firmness on his lack of desire to relent his established secretary.

"Oh, don't worry. I will explain to Jason that you require some leeway as you and your new secretary adjust. I'm glad we got to discuss this matter prior to speaking with him." She said going in for the kill and showing it was not up for deliberation any longer. "Don't worry Jacob, I'll make sure Jason is understanding during the transition. She'll start with me on Monday. That gives you the weekend to procure the right candidate in the meantime."

"How about I have you meet with several other possible candidates before you make a firm decision?" He began to rapidly try to fix the problem she was creating.

"I don't think that will be necessary. Hollie is exactly what I will need." She said firmly. "I appreciate your concern."

There was silence across the line for a few moments. "I'll speak with the Alpha and make sure he is in agreement with your choice and your new roles subsequent needs."

"Okay. I'm sure he will be. I'm texting him now." She said as she had in fact whipped out her phone and began to tell Jason about her fervent desire to obtain Hollie as her secretary. Making sure to start off with abundance of affection before she relayed that matter.

"Very well. Can you put Hollie back on the phone if our matter is considered handled?" He asked, a clear but polite frustration being given to her with his tone.

"She's actually in the restroom. Do you want me to have her call you when she comes back?" She asked in curiosity.

"Tell her to text me." He stated stated back stiffly. No longer being able to hold his polite demeanor.

"No problem! Will do!" She chirped back with a grin. "Have a good night Jacob!"

"You as well, Miss. Elizabeth." He said before immediately hanging up the phone.

———-

"Can you not piss off my Master Beta?" Jason looked at her with his deep green eyes, despite the sigh erupting from his throat, he found her efforts to be amusing. It was not often that he saw Jacob flustered and it was quite humorous to him, but he couldn't outwardly show that, needing to adopt a control on the situation.

"What do you mean? Why is he pissed off? He didn't relay that me when I spoke with him earlier." She said innocently with her hazel eyes giving him a side glance as she brushed her hair in the mirror.

"Elizabeth." He barely scolded as he was removing his tie.

"What Jason?" She said putting her hair brush down and looking over to him with an unclear curiosity written on her face, the frailest twinkle in her eyes showing her deceit.

"Are you seriously going to try and tell me you don't know what your doing?" He said unbuttoning his shirt and stripping it away from his upper body. His movements halting in his own progress as she walked towards him and turned her back with her hair lifted so he could unzip her dress.

"What is it that I'm doing?" She questioned, looking back at him as she began to slip her arms out of the fabric.

"Why is Hollie spending the night?" He asked back now removing his belt.

"She couldn't drive home, and her and Jacob seem to be at a discord so she wasn't going to ask him to pick her up. You know he wouldn't want her to shift and leave on her own." She shrugged idly stepping out of the dress as it fell to the floor.

"And why are they at a discord?" He prodded, watching her frame as she began to unclasp her bra.

"I don't know. Maybe, it's because he didn't get his scheduled head under his desk today." She said looking back at him as she bent at the waist to pick up the dress. Her eyes clearly showing no care for Jacobs plight.

"Are you really going to take Hollie as your secretary?" He asked his eyes honing into her ass, the only thing left covered, as she walked to the laundry basket.

"I want her." She said without looking back at him, walking to her closet only in his favorite pair of soft pink lacy panties.

"And you couldn't possibly fathom anyone else being capable of the task?" He continued as he stepped out of his pants, and dispelling all his clothes as well into the basket before grabbing his pajama pants and sliding them on.

"No. I couldn't." She said coming out of the closet in her pink silky night dress. The one he was so fond of. "Is it really that much of a problem?" She asked tilting her head innocently, her form pausing outside the closet.

"He's not happy." Jason stated with indifference on the matter. In between a rock and a hard place on the matter. The rock being metaphorical for his own cock as he began to pursue her from across the room.

"He is more than capable of finding another." She shrugged carelessly, heading over to the bed as if she didn't notice Jason closing the distance between them. Her hands beginning to pull back the covers on the bed.

"Was my mother here tonight?" He questioned in a deep tone, as his hands firmly gripped her hips from behind.

"No, she couldn't make it. Her and your father had a planned date. Why do you ask?" She said looking back at him, not being able to climb into the bed as he held her place, her upper body focused on leaning forward and fluffing the pillows.

"Shocking. Your behavior is almost indicative as if she was present." He said as he began to lift the skirt of the night gown, fingers quickly pulling down the panties exposed.

"My behavior?" She questioned as her hands planted on the bed with his direction of a firm hand pushing on her back.

"Yes." He said gruffly, as he inserted his dick quickly into her opening. "Your behavior." A smirk rising onto his face as she gasped against his movement and her fingers began to clutch at the sheet on the bed. "You've been a bad girl, Elizabeth." He said lowly as his hands held tightly on to her hips, immediately beginning to deliver powerful thrusts into her depths from behind.

"Tell me how bad I've been." Her voice faltering in a soft low tone, and coming out almost breathlessly.

"I'm going to show you." He said, a hand removing itself from her hip to give a slap to her ass before delving into the back of her hair and gripping it tightly. "And you're going to show me why you need that specific secretary." His tone keeping its dark depth with matching black eyes as his hips bucked into hers from behind.

"Oh fuck, Alpha." She moaned out as her knees began to buckle against his rapid and forceful onslaught of in and out penetration.