Moments : Eijirou Kirishima & Denki Kaminari

Start from the beginning

But you were. And you weren't looking good either. You were slumped unconscious against Kirishima's bare chest, face somehow peaceful amidst all the chaos around your unknowing body. Blood seeped out of a large gash on your stomach, and it looked bad. Kaminari tried to hold back a low moan of distress at the sight of it.

He sunk to his knees, taking off his black hero jacket and pressing it to your midsection in an attempt to slow the flow of blood. It was hard to see the stain on the dark material of the clothing article, but Denki somehow knew it would only be a matter of time before it was soaked through in its entirety.

A small crowd of civilians had gathered to watch the battle, and were now anxiously trying to see if you were going to be okay.

"The police should be here any minute," a woman informed the two heroes somewhere above their heads.

"Did you call an ambulance?" Kirishima asked.

Denki glanced up to see the woman nod, pulling her phone back from her ear.

"You're going to be alright," Eijirou whispered to you, cradling your head and damaged body closer into his own. "Just stay with us, baby, please."

...

Your eyes cracked open, slow and feeble. Blinding fluorescent light pierced between your lids, making you wince and shut them again. Where were you? And why did it smell . . . strange?

You tried opening your eyes again, your vision blurry and swimming until you were finally able to make out a white-tiled ceiling. Turning your head, you saw a table next to your bed, with a vase of pretty flowers resting at its center. You also noticed an IV drip leading into your arm.

So you were in a hospital. Made sense.

You racked your memory, trying to think of what might have landed you here. Ah, yes, the villain and the old man, that must have been it.

You turned your head again, this time to your left, and it was then that you saw them.

Denki laid slumped over the arm of a chair, supported by Eijirou's chest. Kirishima's head laid against the sill of a window, which you had to figure couldn't have been all that comfortable. Both men were fast asleep, quiet snores emitting from the redhead's chest while Denki left a small puddle of drool on the man's shirt.

You couldn't be more in love.

A few minutes passed; just enough to make you aware of the white bandages wrapped around your midsection. A nurse stepped in, looking over his clipboard before he noticed your conscious state.

"Ah, (H/N), you're finally awake," he acknowledged with a smile.

"They aren't," you snickered hoarsely, gesturing to your partners.

The nurse laughed brightly, which was just enough of a disturbance to rouse Kirishima.

"(Y/N)!" the redhead shouted as soon as he saw you, jumping up out of his chair.

Denki nearly fell forward out of his own seat, waking with a start and a pop of static. "(Y/N)?"

Eijirou hurried to your bedside, kneeling down and taking your hand in his. "We were so worried about you!"

Denki nodded in agreement, settling in next to Eijirou and leaning against his shoulder. "You almost died!"

"Well . . . I guess I didn't," you said, unsure of how to respond.

"You were lucky," the nurse pointed out. "Too much longer and you probably wouldn't have made it."

You swallowed, the repercussions of your actions beginning to weigh on you.

"No need to fret," he reassured you. "We have some of the best healers in all of Japan here. I'm positive you'll make a full recovery."

Your boyfriends stepped out of the room so the nurse could finish running his tests; checking your vitals and asking you a few questions.

"She's all yours," he said, opening the door and letting the two pro heroes step back into your room before ducking out himself.

"The guy you saved came in here earlier to visit you," Denki informed you once he was back at your bedside. "He was so grateful."

You smiled. "I'm glad it turned out okay for everyone."

"But we almost lost you," Kirishima said, taking your hand again and pressing a kiss to your knuckles. "Please don't be reckless like that."

Your face morphed into a slight frown. "What was I supposed to do, then? Let him die? You should know better than anyone that I couldn't do that."

Kirishima cast his eyes to the floor, torn.

Kaminari put a hand on the redhead's shoulder. "You scared us both, (Y/N). You got hurt really bad, and there was so much blood . . . . You've been out for two days, and Eijirou and I . . . we couldn't help but worry that you'd never wake up again."

Sighing, your thumb began to stroke the side of Kirishima's hand. "I'm sorry. I know how scary that is. I can't imagine losing one of you guys."

"I just want you to be safe," Eijirou said.

"Of course." You moved your hand so you could cup his cheek. "But the important thing is that I'm alright. You're not getting rid of me that easily."

Eijirou leaned forward so he could kiss your forehead, then moved back so Denki could do the same to your cheek.

"I can go get us some stuff to do together," Denki offered. "Being in the hospital is boring, trust me."

You and Kirishima laughed. The blond always had your backs no matter what.

And even after a moment of disaster, you were proud to say you could all bounce back. As long as the three of you stuck together, you could get through anything.