Yakuza Part 3 🍋

Start from the beginning

"I feel like you just want to strip me"

"You're not wrong"

"What if someone sees us"

"They won't see you, you'll be covered with my wings" he turned us so I was on the wall his wings now making a barrier

"Horny bird"

"I prefer you call me Pretty bird again"

"Ok, pretty bird" I smile letting my hands slide up his chest and back into his hair. I could feel him shiver before meeting my lips again. 

The kiss was hungry but welcoming. His hands wondered slipping my shirt off. It was almost welcoming having the soaked fabric off of me leaving just the warm feeling of his hands.

It felt satisfying to be out of the cold wet clothes and have his warm body pressed against me. His hands caressed my skin leaving trails of their warmth.

The sudden realization that I was bare and he was not was jarring making me tug at his jacket hoping he'd get the obvious hint.

He chuckled lightly, "I think I'm in control here. I'm keeping you covered so just be thankful for that" he shifted off his jacket letting it fall, "That's all you're getting"

"That's not fair" I huff, "Its still chilly in here and I'm the only one having to deal with it"

"Don't worry, I'm gonna warm you up inside and out" his words dripped.

A shiver made its way up my spine as he continued his caressing. I was impatient by this point. I started undoing his belt. He chuckled more kissing at my neck with little pecks. Once I got his pants undone he moved my hand away.

"You ready for this?" He gave a sly smile as he lifted my legs to wrap around his waist.

"Just fuck me already"

"Beg"

I scoff, "No way"

I felt Hawks start to rub himself against me teasingly. I flushed deeply, I tried to look down but he kissed me before I could. 

"I wouldn't look if I was you, wouldn't want you to get intimidated" he cooed

"Whatever, its Probably a tic tac"

"You really are pressing your luck" He rub against me more.

His tip teased my entrance. I could feel his girth making me shiver.

"A tic tac huh You? You like that?" he cooed watching my expression with amusement

I whine hooking my leg around him trying to pull him in but he didn't move.

"Use your words, beg"

I sigh heavily trying to contain my flush, "Please Hawks"

"Please what" he spoke lowly into my ear before nibbling on my lobe

"Fuck me God damnit"

He finally pressed forward slowly entering. Although I had a general idea of his girth I didn't expect how much it really was. I fought a pant as he slowly eased in.

"Go ahead and beg for every inch"

He was so damn cocky but I can't even bite back with my own comment, "Please"

"Now you beg? Its nice having you at my mercy. Looks like good does always win"

"S-shut up" I huff

"Are you embarrassed?" He smiled against my neck making me shiver.

"Shut up, just fuck me"

"Yes ma'am" he pushed in to the hilt.

He was bigger than I had expected. He fit snuggly slowly moving his hips.

"You take me so well, you like my cock?" He panted

"Can you not shut up"

"I can tell you like it, I can feel you twitch everytime I do"

He snapped his hips forward suddenly drawing a moan from me. I could feel him twitch inside me making me squirm.

"Not so rough"

"You can't tell me one thing but your body tell me another, unless you want me to fuck you slow and passionately"

"You're embarrassing!"

"You're trembling" his lips caught mine in a gentle kiss, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No" I meet his lips again loving the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

He kissed me so lovingly our moans interupting the kiss. His thrusts were slowly but deep making me feel warm and satisfied.

My fingers tangled into his hair tugging lightly. He met my action with a growl and harder thrusts.

He adjusted him grip suddenly hitting somewhere that made my whole body shake. He smirked at me mischievously suddenly pounding into that spot. My head felt light but it felt so good.

Everything hit me so fast I didn't have much time to even comprehend before I climaxed. I wasn't given a second to relax as he continued. His lips met my neck peppering it in hickeys driving me crazy.

His thrusts became erratic, I knew he was close. I wrapped my legs further around him.

"If you do that I can't pull out" he growled panting

"Then dont"

He moaned louder continuing. I met a second orgasm when I felt him finally release pressing deep as he could gritting his teeth.

The garage was quiet except the sound of our pants. Hawks finally pulled out slowly letting me down on my feet.

"Fuck...you really are something" Hawks put himself away zipping back up

"I can't believe I let you do that" I slowly sank to the floor my legs feeling like jello at the moment.

"Same here" Hawks grabbed his jacket wrapping it around my shoulders before sitting next to me pulling me to lean on his chest with an arm around me.

"That was a one time thing"

"If you say so" Hawks chuckled leaning his head on mine, "but you seemed to enjoy yourself"

"Shut up" I huff with the little energy I had snuggling into his jacket more.

The only sound was the rain pouring outside. Hawks arm wrapped around me draw me closer to his chest making me warm and comfortable. I was sitting on my poor cold wet jacket but I couldn't be bothered at the moment. I just wanted to enjoy this moment while it lasted.

Hawks held me closer making me feel safe and warm. I didn't need to use my quirk, I felt safe just in his presence.

I started to doze off between the sound of the rain and Hawks breathing. He woke me up as the rain stopped. He even went out and bought me new clothes bringing them back for me to wear instead of my still wet ones.

Splitting ways again I almost felt bad. I wanted to spend more time with him but I also realize that my group may get suspicious if I don't get back.

"See you next time kid" Hawks smiled walking me out

"Next time?"

"We'll see each other again. I can guarantee that" he pressed a kiss against my forehead before taking off.

I look forward to seeing him again.