"Where's Alby?" Rosie asked pushing through the group of boys noticing Alby wasn't anywhere to be seen. Rosie entered Homestead looking for the newest leader in charge. She knew Alby wasn't sure if he was able to handle the pressure but at the same time had many people who believed in him. Rosie found the 18 year-old boy sitting inside the room, that was intended for the Gathering, in his own thoughts with a cup of water in his hands. "New guy's here." She announced grabbing his attention.

Alby glanced to notice Rosie standing at the entrance, "where's he at?"

The brunette ran her fingers through her hair replying to the action she didn't agree on, "them slintheads put 'em in the Slammer, Alby."

"'Course they did. C'mon." Alby spoke standing up from the chair questioning the girl wishing she had the answer for his curiosity, "you know why the box came in late?"

Rosie shrugged her shoulders as they stepped outside Homestead and headed towards the Slammer they used as a jail cell for anyone who behaved wrongly. Or, whenever Gally felt like he needed to accuse someone of doing something wrong. "No, but Gally mentioned that his clothes do look a bit different than the rest."

      "He's all yours!" Hank yelled noticing Alby walking towards the jail cell.

      "I have to get back to the kitchen, you can do this, okay?" Rosie reassured the boy who everyone looked up to but she knew he was struggling.

      Alby nodded, "thanks, Rosie."

       The girl flashed the boy a smile before disappearing back inside the storage room where she encountered Ander locking lips with Aidan against the wall. "Aah!" Rosie yelled her hands quickly coming up to her eyes, "my eyes!" Ander pulled away groaning laying his head to rest against the other boy's chest already knowing how dramatic his best friend was. Aidan laughing at Rosie's actions. "Are you guys done? Can I open my eyes?"

"We're done, Rosie." Aidan chuckled running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

Rosie fluttered her eyes open to see her best friend with his two middle fingers up in the air. "I love you too, Ander. Love you too." She muttered grabbing one of the pots from the counter to take to the kitchen.

Aidan pressed his lips on Ander's cheek multiple times causing Rosie to look the other way jealous of the fact that her best friend had someone to love while she struggled to even know if Newt even looked at her that way anymore. "I," Aidan pressed a kiss on Ander's lips, "have," another kiss, "to," again, "go."

Rosie nodded, "as much as I love that you are in love with each other—Ander we need to start prepping the chickens. Winston already brought them in." The girl pointed to the chopped up chickens on the table.

Ander pulled away from the embrace making a comment that inflicted some pain in Aidan and uncomfortableness in Rosie, "I don't love him." Ander stated not realizing the severity of the comment causing Aidan to straighten up.

Rosie glanced to Aidan who had a shocked expression on his face but it quickly went away with a cold one. "Seems like it, huh?" Aidan spoke, "see ya around Rosie."

"Bye, Aidan." Rosie waved goodbye as the two watched Aidan leave the kitchen without acknowledging Ander.

Ander furrowed his eyebrows in confusion turning to his best friend to ask her what was wrong with the boy until she smacked the boy on the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?!"

Rosie glared at her idiotic oblivious best friend, "I don't love him?" Rosie mimicked, "are you out of your mind? You hurt Aidan's feelings!"