chapter three

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE YOUNG GODS
CHAPTER THREE

THE YOUNG GODSCHAPTER THREE

" COLLUSIONS "

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

      ROSIE SHIFTED AROUND in the sleeping bag she was given and the uncomfortable single bed that made her back hurt. She looked up at the ceiling, her usual thoughts crawling into her mind making her wonder why was she there and how long will she be there? It didn't make no sense to her as why she couldn't remember anything from her life. How could these boys be so okay not being able to remember who they once were?

     Rosie jolted up in fear as she heard a loud snore coming from the other side of the room. She sighed in relief remembering asking Ander to share the room with her the night before. She'd been skeptical of some of the boys and not fully trusting a lot of them yet. Ander had quickly become Rosie's confidant and closest friend she had. She didn't mind his random rambles throughout the day, they reminded her of a feeling she couldn't describe. Like a memory she could feel but couldn't see or hear. It gave her hope of hopefully one day being able to retrieve her memory.

     It was the beginning of her third day here and today she was going to train with Clint and Winston. She hoped she'd be good at things related to medical instead of what Winston was going to train her for. A knock was heard through the door, someone was knocking at her door. Rosie stood up glancing to the knocked out Ander and opened the door to reveal Nick. "Morning lady." He greeted with a smile confusing the girl for a few seconds.

     "Hello. Do you need something?" Rosie asked with the most soothing tone, he's ever heard. Well, what Nick could remember. Rosie always had a gut feeling about the boy at the door. Rosie didn't know if it was a good one or a bad one.

      His smile dropped for a few seconds when he heard a snore coming from the room but he brought it back up, "I thought we could chat for a bit. Get to know you a bit more."

     Rosie scratched the back of her head, "what's there to know? I don't remember anything. At least not yet."

      "Right," the boy replied clearly not getting the hint that she didn't want to spend time with him. "Well maybe I can — I don't know. I just want to spend some time with you. Seemed like yesterday you avoided me."

     Rosie's left eyebrow went up in confusion his comment hit a nerve, "avoided you?" She asked raising her voice this waking up Ander by accident but luckily for her. The drowsy kid sat up hearing the conversation between the pair at the door. "I haven't avoided anyone. I've been busy. You know, learning how to fucking live in this shit hole." Rosie stated her tone loud and firm clearly loud enough for other boys to hear her in their rooms.