𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘

Zacznij od początku

With love
your dad.

I rolled the parchment in a tube and tied it up with a black ribbon before taking out my wand and pointing it to the scroll, "Mittere" I muttered under my breath and the letter was sent

"Now to wait for an answer."

The next day at Hogwarts

Emilia POV

I woke up feeling two strong arms spooning me, I turned my head to see that Severus was still asleep.

I kissed him on the cheek and tried to get up, but my attempt didn't work, as I got pulled back into bed by Severus.

"I see that you aren't asleep." I said, placing my hands on Sev's torso.

"I was, but you kiss woke me up darling." He said, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, his deep morning voice sending shivers down my spine.

We were cuddling when I heard a pop, I turned around to see a piece of parchment on my night stand.

"What was that sound?" Sev asked looking at me.

"Someone has sent me a letter." I said and reached for the rolled parchment.

"Who's it from?" Severus asked.

"It's from dad." I responded and opened the parchment role.

Dear Emilia,

I'd like to congratulate you on your engagement with Severus, now I know you might be wondering how do I know about it, well Severus appeared on the family tree, which is what I don't understand, as you know the tree was made so that only the pureblood's could appear on it, I am truly happy for you don't get me wrong, but are you sure that Severus is a half-blood? Not that I have a problem with it, good Merlin no, but I'm just wondering. I hope you respond soon.

With love
your dad.

I read it once more before looking at Severus.

"Darling, are you sure that you're a half-blood?" I asked, Severus crooked and eyebrow at me in a questioning matter.

"Yes, why are you asking?" he asked, I then gave him the letter and he read it. As he ended reading the letter his eyes got twice as big in shock "But I don't understand..." he continued, looking at me.

"Neither do I love, but I think we should visit the Ministry." I said.

He nodded and then we both got out of bed and got ready for our visit at the Ministry of Magic.

Narrator POV

Emilia and Severus arrived at the Ministry of Magic and asked to look at the Administrative Registration Department, on the second floor.

They got access and went to look for Sev's birth certificate. One hour later they found it.

Name: Severus
Surname: Snape
Parents/Guardians
Father: Tobias Snape (muggle)
Biological Father: Theodor Nonblack (pureblood)
Mother: Elieen Snape /née Prince (pureblood)
Blood status: Pureblood
Siblings: none

They both read the birth certificate before looking at each other in shock, Severus was more shocked that Emilia, after all, he lived his whole life thinking that he was a half-blood and thinking that Tobias Snape was his biological father.

"Do you want to look for who this Theodor is?" Emilia asked, and Severus responded with a no, they then went out of the Administrative Registration Department back to Hogwarts to prepare for the next day.