Chapter 7

(Made by me)

"Don't feel like it,"

Reaching the kitchen, Wanda along with Logan watched Charles' futile attempt to evacuate the chefs and the guards. The alarm had started blaring not long ago and water had begun spraying everyone in the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. This is a code red situation! We are -eh- evacuating the entire floor -eh- so that we -eh- my -eh- associates and I can -eh- secure the prisoner"

"Who are you?"

"We are -eh-" he looked at his two companions for help but they were as clueless as he was "special operators...CB...eh- FBC...ID?"

Wanda closed her eyes trying not to laugh at what Charles was saying, she took a couple of deep breaths and recomposed herself. She put a hand on his shoulder signaling him to stop talking as she stepped forward.

"I'll take it from here," she said and lifted her hand, the familiar red energy that coursed her veins became apparent to the others as it left her hand and went straight to the heads of the guards making them lose consciousness.

"Couldn't you've done that from the start?" grumbled Logan.

"I liked watching him struggle with excuses" she answered with a small chuckle.

"You remind me too much of my sister" Charles mumbled under his breath "and that's not a compliment..." He continued to take the key of the elevator and went to open it.

On the other side of that door, Erik kept staring at the fuming female that had turned her back to him and hadn't uttered a single word from before. Ella could feel his blue eyes on her as they waited to reach their destination. She was annoyed, to say the least.

"What!?" she asked him sharply making poor Peter flinch from her sudden choice to speak.

"Well, for starters, you've changed" Erik answered unbothered after a second. The redhead didn't speak so he continued "why are you here?"

"I'll make this clear now" she stated and turned to look at him, a serious expression on her face "know that we're not doing this for you, I'm doing this for Raven so she could have a better future"

"We?"

The doors of the elevator opened and Erik was met with an angry looking and soaking wet Charles along with a stinging sensation on his cheek as he stumbled backward for the second time today.

"Your sister hits harder," the metal bender told him as he griped his reddening face "Good to see you too, old friend, and walking too"

"No thanks to you"

"I didn't expect you to be here"

"Believe me, if I could-"

"Yeah yeah, you wouldn't be here, heard it from her too," he said and pointed at Ella that was now standing beside Logan, the water never touching her body as if there was an invisible force repelling it.