Week 3...Oh no. (Part 3)

{ Keith's POV}

I feel asleep, but better this time...? I got off my bed and saw the poster on the floor again while staring at the flashbacks I had and...right! I have to get ready! It was next Friday already and had to fight "pico." So annoying but he's kinda cute...NO! I shouldn't be thinking like that. I have a girlfriend and he's my ex so I shouldn't be thinking about that! I couldn't stop starring into his beautiful white eyes and his beautiful deep voice...What is this feeling?

I got up and stretched for a while. Then went to take a shower and brush my teeth. It was only 8:34 am so I had time to get ready and not rush about everything. I couldn't tell if I was in love with him or...just another random feeling. I dried my hair and put on my red cap with the white shirt that has a "🚫" in the middle and some red shoes. Can't forget my microphone either. It was 9:05 when I was ready. So I took the time to get there.

{ Cherry's POV }

I really hope he's ok. I mean, he was freaking out last week and I really hope he doesn't freak out again.

"Hey pico?"

"What."

"Did you guys knew each other at a young age?"

"....sure whatever."

That didn't really answer the question...or did it? I guess so but still...why was he freaking out about what he did to him? What did pico do to traumatize Keith...?

{ Keith's POV }

I was arrived at the place. Instead there was a lot of people this time unlike the last time I came. It was 9:54 am till we start at 10:00 am. "Hey Keith! Are you feeling better?" Cherry was off the speakers this time. "Yeah I'm alright. I least I think." She got in the speakers and sat like her normal position. "Alright, battle between pico and Keith will begin!" People were cheering. Everyone was jumping and laughing at the same time. Pico came out of the dark. "Ready to get beat up? Blueberry?" "Shut up and let's start already." When I looked at him...I realized that he really is beautiful in person...I blushed a little and looked away. "Three...two...one...GO!" Pico was in his ready position and so was I. Am I...in love with my ex?