Week 3...oh no. (Part 2)

{ Cherry's POV }

Blueberry?? They know each other?? B-But when why am I just noticing this?? Why didn't Keith tell me anything! I looked at Keith and he seem shocked and scared. A tear...shead from his eye. Down to his chin. ...what is going on...?

{ Keith's POV }

"No...this...this can't be happening...! YOU LEFT THIS PLACE!" I was mad and sad at the same time. The feeling was...hard to explain... "WHY DID YOU COME BACK BITCH? I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I dropped my microphone and covering my mouth while crying. I back away "S-Stay away..!" I don't wanna see you AGAIN..." "Blueberry, don't you miss me..?" "NO I DONT." I started at the ginger color adult. He had orange hair and a green sweater with light brown pants and red shoes...like mine with a gun in his hand. "Let's talk about this...Keith." He seemed calm. "NO! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME! FUCK YOU PICO!"

{ Pico's POV }

This is harder than I thought...He's hard to talk with. I know what I did but I promised I changed. Of course he wouldn't understand...I know I hurt him I know I'm useless. I just...wanna be happy with him again. "Keith please listen, I-" I was cut off. "PICO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Those are words he never said before..."YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU RUNIED MY EVERYTHING YOU-" The girl pat him on the shoulder and nodded him a no. "I'm very sorry about this mr. pico, but it seems like we can't battle this Friday..." The woman in an red dress said. "Yes of course I understand." I answered sadly. "Next Friday we will be better to fight. Alright?" "...alright..."

{ Keith's POV }

DAMNIT! WHY OUT OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE I COULD HAVE FOUGHT IT HAD TO BE HIM! FUCK THIS LIFE ITS HORRIBLE!! So many thoughts went in my head. I didn't had time to shower or eat. I just went straight bed and ignored cherry the whole time. I was pissed. Really bad. I burst into tears. My poster fell and picked it up...Pictures...those pictures...me and Pico...together. I thought I threw those out already. Why were they behind my poster...? I looked at all of them. Winter time, summer time, spring time, and fall time. All of the times I was with him. I looked so happy...what happened to me..?

————————————————————————

HA CLIFFHANGER (prob not lol) I am currently working on the next part! No it will not be part 3 it will be something else. Stay tuned for it! Ok bye bye!!! <33

Together again | Pico x keith On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara