10 (M)

"Baby, you're so beautiful, I can't believe you chose me." The prince himself had many options, but didn't take any of them as well. This moment seems so incredibly unreal, but he knows it's anything but.

Taehyung puts his knees on the bed, slowly crawls forward so that he's close to Jeongguk's face. When the distance closed, he kissed him gently. Their lips move in rhythm, are already perfectly coordinated and everything happens automatically. Almost forgotten is what both actually planned, almost. That's until Taehyung breaks the kiss and sits back. "I'm ready, I've cleaned myself well, there's also a new bottle of peach-flavored lube in the drawer."

"You really thought of everything, huh?" Jeongguk opens said drawer and takes the bottle out. Places it next to Taehyung's leg and also sits up. "Turn around honey, I can't wait to taste you." He gives him one last kiss and waits until his back is to him.

Taehyung immediately goes on all four, making sure his butt is presented nicely. "It's kind of weird to be so exposed. Does it look gross?" After all, it's an ass.

"Oh god, no." Jeongguk begins to massage one side of the buttocks and separates it from the other at the same time. The rim is easy to see, his thumb slides sideways to touch it. Taehyung inhales loudly, a faint 'that's so good' leaves his mouth. "Can I insert two fingers first so that it becomes easier for me with my tongue?" Even if he has absolutely zero experience, he had already figured it out in his head.

"You can do what you want, if I don't like something or it hurts, I'll tell you." Taehyung looks over his shoulder as best he can and smiles at his boyfriend. "Don't hold back, I hope you will enjoy it too." He doesn't know what to expect, but the books have always described it as very satisfactory, and sometimes the men get off with it alone.

"Okay, that's good. Communication is important. Oh shit, it all sounds so stupid, I'm sorry. Next time we'll be more experienced and can get straight to the point." Jeongguk chuckles, puts his thumb in and sees Taehyung holding onto the sheets. Since he's not saying anything, it has to feel good so he goes deeper into him. His thumb moves, feels the soft walls and he has to admit that it is different than he had imagined, much better and so warm.

He pulls out his thumb and now uses the index and middle fingers instead. "You take them so well, Tete."

"I think I can take one more, please try." The hybrid also had three fingers in himself in the bathroom, so that shouldn't be a problem.

"Oh, okay." Jeongguk notices the resistance, taking care not to hurt him with his fingernails. Maybe he should have cut them before, but now it's too late. He feels the walls tighten around him and then it goes back to normal. Does Taehyung tense his muscles? He likes it, imagines how it would feel around his cock and moans softly at the thought.

Taehyung of course hears this and smiles, repeats it a few times until his dick gets hard. Jeongguk's movements become faster, he leaves his fingers completely inside and just circles them.

After a few minutes, the younger pulls them out and bends down. A kiss is placed on each cheek as he spreads them. He blows warm air to the rim, immediately noticing goosebumps forming on Taehyung's thighs.

"Please eat me out Ggukie, don't forget the lube." Taehyung pushes the bottle in Jeongguk's direction and feels it leave his hand, seconds later the cold liquid runs over his crack and the muscle ring, then on to his testicles until it probably drips onto the sheets. He loves this feeling, the coldness of the lube combined with the warmth of his love's breath.

Jeongguk doesn't want to keep him waiting too long and tries a little hesitantly, but realizes that it really only tastes like peach when he runs his tongue over the opening. Now he sucks on it, not too tightly, and enjoys it. Jeongguk holds on to his buttocks, makes sure he has enough access, buries his face in between and just comes out to catch his breath.

The tip of the tongue goes into Taehyung's hole, Jeongguk's teeth push it a little from the outside, but it doesn't hurt. More and more of the muscle disappears inside him and Taehyung begins to moan.

Jeongguk pokes in and pulls back in regular movements, occasionally licking or sucking on the rim. The sounds it makes are loud and like music to Taehyung's ears. Jeongguk is so absorbed in what he's doing that he doesn't notice how his boyfriend's upper body falls completely on the bed and his legs become weak. Only when they give in does he take a break. "Roll on your back baby."

Without a word and as fast as lightning, Taehyung turns around and looks down to him. Jeongguk's mouth and a large part around of it is shiny, wet with saliva and lube. He would love to kiss him, but the built-up horniness makes him push Jeongguk's head down instead. He hears a slight chuckle just before the good feeling comes back.

Jeongguk lies down on his stomach, clasps the other's legs with his arms and puts him in a perfect position so that he can penetrate him better. His tongue is now reaching places it couldn't touch before. He finds a place that feels a little different and puts more pressure on it.

Taehyung's breathing gets faster and louder, he has no idea what that is, but that one particular place is driving him crazy. "Ggukie there! Right there, oh my god, don't stop." A loud moan escapes, he drops his head on the bed and just enjoys the moment. "You do it so well, so so well."

Jeongguk hums proudly, causing vibrations that make the elder even louder. He knows that he has found his prostate, uses it to get the best possible feeling for him. It makes him hard too, uses the friction on the sheet to satisfy himself a little. When he looks up, he sees that Taehyung has put his fingers around his own cock but doesn't move. It can be seen that pressure is being exerted, nothing more.

"Honey, can we go all the way? I want to feel you inside me." Taehyung's voice is even deeper than usual, you don't have to be a genius to know that he is very turned on.

Jeongguk pulls his tongue out, he would be lying if he said that he wasn't hoping to hear that question. He wipes his face with the back of his hand and then lies down on Taehyung so he can kiss him. "With the greatest pleasure, angel."

The nickname is new. Taehyung already loves it. "Angel, I'm your Angel." He beats the younger one with his plan and pulls him down into a wild kiss.