"Are you ready love? I don't think Severus can take much more."

Hermione begged. "Please, please."

Severus' erection was throbbing, his head was deep purple. Lucius grabbed Snapes cock and slowly guided him into Hermione's cavern. She took a sharp breath in, he stretched her. He always gave her a minute to adjust to his size. Lucius buried his face in her pussy and began circling her clit with his tongue. She began to wiggle her hips as best she could in the position she was in. That was the sign Severus needed that it was okay to start moving in and out of her. Lucius pulled back to watch Hermione as she took all of Severus in. Lucius' cock began to ache watching his little witch get fucked. Her clit was sticking out from its hood, so swollen and dark pink. Lucius carefully placed his lips over the stiff little nub and began to suck. He flicked his tongue back and forth in a rapid motion. The two wizards were synced up with their movements. Severus fucking her with his massive cock and Lucius perfectly executed the most pleasurable clit licking she'd ever experienced.

"Fuck fuuuuck fuck." Was all that could escape Hermione's lips.

Severus started talking to Hermione again. "Is our little witch getting fucked how she wanted?" Hermione could only moan and nod her head yes. "Is Lucius sucking you're pink little clit pet?" His breath was heavy in her ear. "Your pussy is so wet. Can you hear how wet you are? You've completely coated my cock love." His words electrified her body as much as his touch. "I can't wait to taste you pet."

Between Snape thrusting in and out of her, his verbal assault on her ears, and Lucius' expert tongue torturing, she would be reaching her orgasam in no time flat. As Lucius and Snape kept working her body she could feel her muscles tighten and start to shake. She was about to fall off the cliff. Severus reached down and hooked each hand behind her knees and brought them up towards her chest. Lucius moved back to give Severus room to speed up and fuck her hard. He pumped his cock in and out of her quickly. Severus could feel she was getting close. The way her small frame wiggled on top of him, the moans escaping her lips, and her breathing were tell tale signs.

"Let go pet, I want you to come all over my cock." Snape whispered. His words pushed her over the edge. Her body convulsed, Lucius put his hand on her mound and rubbed her little bud with his thumb. Severus kept thrusting until she couldn't take it any longer. Lucius delighted in watching her spasm on Snapes cock. After her convulsions slowed Severus squeezed her tight and kissed her neck. He kept one arm around her waist and stroked her hair with the other. He tried to just breath and stop thinking about his own erection. He concentrated on the smell of jasmine in Hermione's hair. That beautiful fragrance that he'd missed so much was now enveloping him. Lucius was rubbing her legs as they were shaking. After she calmed he moved up and kissed her.

"That was beautiful love." He cooed.

"Lucius." She said in a breathy tone. It was as if she wanted to say something but she could only stare into Lucius' dreamy grey eyes.

"Are you okay love?" He asked. "Can you take more?".

"Just let me catch my breath."

Lucius kissed her forehead. "You're so beautiful. Your post orgasam flush is delightful." He kissed her cheek then slowly worked his way to her neck and back to her nipples. Kissing and nipping.

Severus rested his hands on her thighs, he moved one hand over her mound. That one touch made her convulse again. He moved his hand up to her abdomen.

"Sit up pet." Severus said. Lucius helped mover her
slowly and carefully up as Severus' hard cock was still inside her.

"We're going to turn you on your side love." Severus whispered as he pulled out of her.