Home

They made their way to the master suite. Lucius flicked his hand to light the room with candles. Hermione's eyes were closed and her head was back as Severus was running his fingers gently along her slit as he kissed her neck. His black eyes watched Lucius as he undressed. Severus was waiting to put her down till Lucius could occupy her so he too could remove his clothing. Lucius presses his erection into Hermione's side and gently pulled her arms from around Severus' neck transferring them to his as Severus let her stand. Lucius had one arm around her waist and his free hand slowly moved over her breasts, then he ran his palm over her abdomen. Hermione was a bit thinner than usual. She had trouble eating while Severus was gone. Lucius liked her with a little more meat on her bones. Not because he was less attracted to her thinner frame but because he wanted her to be healthy. He worried about her. Severus finally being home meant so much to him because Hermione's happiness meant everything to him. He loved her deeply, she was the kindest creature he had ever know. She never had a harsh word for him, she never judged him, she always went out of her way to make sure he knew how much she loved and appreciated him. Hermione wasn't interested in monetary things so Lucius would give her whatever else her heart desired. The witch desired the excitement of two powerful wizards that would worship her for the intelligent and incredibly sexual witch she was. They would never judge her or question her fantasies.  They would do anything she requested. There was trust between the three and it was an unbreakable bond.

Lucius was passionately kissing her and kneading her arse with his large hands. Severus finished undressing and pressed himself into Hermione's backside. He ran his hands up to her breasts cradling them. He moved her thick curls over her shoulder and began kissing her neck. Lucius' hands were still on Hermione's arse, Snapes hips were against the backs of his hands. Lucius spread her bum so Severus could press his cock between her crack. Lucius wrapped his hand around the dark haired wizards shaft pressing the head against her tight back entrance. Hermione gasped and pressed her bum back into Snape.

"Can you feel how hard Severus is love? He's so happy to see you, why don't you turn around for him." Hermione did as she was told.  As she moved her body to face him she felt both their cocks graze against her flesh. Severus was leaking little pools of cream that sat on the head of his hard prick. She leaned down to get a taste, dipping her tongue into the tip savoring the salty but slightly sweet product of his love for her. Severus pulled her chin up to look in Hermione's eyes. He shook his head no.

"We're going to take care of you love." He leaned down and gently kissed her lips, still holding her chin with his finger. Her heart was pounding and she could feel the heat in her chest as her skin turned pink.

Severus sat on the bed and pushed himself back to the center. Lucius patted Hermione on her bum to get her to crawl up between Severus' legs. She did and Lucius followed. Snape laid on his back.

"Help her onto my chest." Severus said. Lucius knew exactly what was about to happen to the little witch but she had no idea and looked at both of them as if they were up to something.

"Turn around princess." Lucius guided her around. He wanted her facing out from Severus' legs. Lucius hoisted Hermione up. "You're going to lay on your back on top of Severus' chest." Before she knew what was happening Lucius had placed her on top of Severus. She looked down between her legs and saw Severus' huge cock poking up at her center. Gods she missed him.

"Lay back pet. We've got you." Severus pulled her down so her back was flush against his chest. He wrapped one arm around her rib cage to keep her balanced on top of him. His free arm moved between her thighs and he gently fingered her. He then moved her so her hair was over his shoulder and his lips were next to her ear. "I dreamt about you every night. I dreamt of the day I could touch you again, of being inside you again." Severus' low baritone was almost enough to make Hermione come undone. He didn't say it but he dreamt of feeling Hermione's love radiate over him. Hermione moaned and hung onto every word that escaped his beautiful Cupid's bow lips. Severus ran his hands over her breasts and abdomen. He slowly traced his fingers over every inch of her torso. Lucius was rubbing his hands into the insides of her thighs. He placed each one of her legs over Severus' spread thighs. She could feel the soft fur of his legs on the back of hers. Lucius used one hand to spread her outer lips even wider. He stroked her pussy with his finger but was carful not to touch her clit. He would save that. Once her sweet nectar started to seep out of her little pink entrance Lucius tapped Snapes calf. Severus bent his knees. This spread Hermione wide open as her legs dangled over the outside of his. The two wizards somehow were able to communicate what they wanted to do to her with barely speaking. Hermione wondered if it were something they talked about beforehand or some sort of magic. Maybe they were just that practiced sharing other witches. Whatever it was Hermione didn't care. They made her feel like she were the center of their world.