"Minho!"

A voice catches the two boys attention, leaving Jisung in a panic.

"Go hide!" Minho quietly yelled to Jisung.

Jisung stumbled back inside but to his luck he trips over the slight raised step into the house.

Minho faced palmed, he couldn't believe he was risking so much to get the clumsy squirrel out safe.

"Who's that?" A boy with raven black hair who was quite tall and had a unique smile.

"Seonghwa, you can't tell anyone about him." Minho tried to get the taller to keep quit.

"Is he a sp-?"

"My boyfriend!" Minho quickly thought of an excuse for the taller to reason with him.

Minho knew Seonghwa was a sucker for love since he couldn't see his own boyfriend do to the mafia.

"You? In a relationship? Aww. Don't worry I won't say anything." Seonghwa's heart melted at the two boy's relationship. "Protect him with your life. You know how the boss is." He gave sad eyes but kept his smile.

"I-I will." Without realizing Minho's cheeks were a tinted pink.

Seonghwa then took his leave not wanting to interfere with the two any longer.

Minho let out a relieving sigh not noticing a smirking boy behind him.

"So I'm your boyfriend now." Jisung teased.

"No, I only said that for Seonghwa to leave us alone." Minho refused eye contact as his cheeks were still pink.

"Is someone blushing?! You know we're soulmates." Jisung continued to tease as he poked Minho's pink cheeks.

Minho grabbed his hand and used his other hand to squish his cheeks, causing his lips to pucker.

"Stop with that soulmate crap or I'm not taking you to the train station." Minho coldly spoke but something about the dominance in his voice caused Jisung's stomach to drop.

"Well that's not very nice." Jisung spoke with his lips still puckered.

Minho let go of Jisung and walked away.

They both met up with Chan who had met them half way in, then Minho running off to his car which was parked outside of the military base.

"We'll exit out a side entrance where there isn't many people around. Just try to stay low. Take this." Chan handed him a black baseball cap to cover some of his face when he looked down.

He brushed his hair back, putting on the cap.

The two carefully and tried to avoid as many people as they could. To their luck not much of anyone they passed by didn't bat an eye.

They get closer to the entrance but something caught Chan's attention.

It was a group of men with the boss heading right their way.

Chan panicked and with luck his small house was nearby. He pulled Jisung away from the men and pushed him into his house.

Jisung went to go find a place to hide, this time being extra careful and quit.

"Chan. Good to see my favorite boy." The boss came up to the shorter with a grin. "I need you to do another big favor. There has been rumors going around that their is a spy on our grounds, I need you to go back to that prisoner once you're done doing whatever you're doing. See if he knows anything about this." The boss had much trust in Chan.

Chan nervously gulped the lump in his throat, trying his best to make it seem like he wasn't hiding anything.

"Will do sir, I was just going to go grocery shopping. Do you know anything information about the spy?" Chan tried to keep his composure.

"No we don't know anything at the moment, but we are checking each house and every nook and cranny. We're also going to double our security throughout the area. I assume your house is clear since you were just in it." His boss tried taking a peek through the window but was covered by the curtains inside.

"It's all clear here. I'll also keep an eye out if I see any suspicious activity." Chan bowed to the boss.

"Good, I'll be off then." The boss and his men continued their search.

Chan huffed, feeling some of the stress wash away.

He headed inside his home, locking the door behind him.

"Is everything good?" Jisung came out of his hiding spot, noticing the older inside.

"No, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't think your going home today." Chan sat on his couch, ready to call Minho and tell him the news.

Jisung frowned, he knew he shouldn't have gotten his hopes high.

——

A/n:

Freaking Seungmin said Minsung is a great match together hdhrhrjrjr! He ain't wrong though😌.

Can't wait to see some snow!!!

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜