Criminals Just After Arrival

Beginne am Anfang

"You can't go back now!" a voice said while chuckling, making us all look at the source. Oh, its the annoying Beret captain. "You should've just behaved and done what I told you to.. We, the White Berets, are the gentlest upholders of the law in God's Land. However, they are not as nice as we are! You are now second degree criminals! No matter how much you cry or scream.. You'll be judged by the priests of the Upper Yar-" I threw one of my hammers at his head, knocking him out on impact. "(Y/N)! DID YOU KILL HIM?!" Usopp shrieked, looking at the fallen man with the biggest lump on his forehead. "No, he's alive. He just kept laughing and he's been pissing me off since he got here," I grunted, crossing my arms. We all regrouped back on the beach and Luffy started aggressively patting my back when I retrieved my hammer while he laughed loudly, "You're funny, (y/n)! Good shot!" he chortled. The White Berets ended up dragging off their leader while they crawled away again, making me more irritated with their weird antics.

"More importantly, we were tricked!" Nami continued, "That old lady said it was ok to pass through, and when we do, they say we entered illegally? That's fraud! I'll sue for this!" She was clearly upset about this, but there was no way they would care if we sued. "In any case, you've become second degree criminals. Since you've become second degree criminals, we can't help you!" Pagaya explained, very far away from us at that, which irked Nami.

"Well what's the fuss? We're used to being pursued anyway!" Luffy pointed out. "I'm not." "Anyway, why'd you come back? We were finally going to enter that place we were never supposed to enter for a big adventure- oh wait, I mean to look for you!" the captain continued, ignoring my little comment.

Chopper came and hugged my leg for the events that took place afterwards. Nami started attacking Luffy's forehead, telling him about how scary the island was. He fell onto the ground and just calmly proposed that we could just go without her. She shot him down because she would be alone, and then said we had to leave again. "Eh?? Leave here? Which is more important? Adventure or life?" he spouted, not happy with the idea of leaving. "Life! Then money!" she yelled, slamming his head into the cloudy ground. I helped him get out, smiling widely at him, "Adventure is the only way to really live! I want to go too! I have to see everything before we go back down," I told him. He grinned right back, "You get it (y/n)! That's what I've been trying to say!"

Usopp asked about how we even get down to the Blue Sea since we literally exploded up a pillar of water to get here. Conis told us that we would have to go to Cloud End, whatever that is, and then we'd be able to leave. Luffy said he didn't wanna go, and it all wrapped up into everyone getting on the ship because the Skypiea government or something knows that we're here. Chopper, Nami, Zoro, me, and Robin all went towards the ship while everyone else headed off to do something or another. Before the captain left, though, he instructed us to get the ship ready for the adventure. "He's really planning to go there.." Nami muttered while I was walking past her. She then turned around and yelled at us: "Those guys are really scary you know!"

"Who cares? I don't. Don't take it out on me," Zoro replied, turning back to look at her for a second and then continuing on. "Chopper, you're on my side.. aren't you?" she asked. I quickly grabbed him before he had to answer to that scary woman and sped off, climbing the ship, while Zoro grunted a, "Don't threaten him!" Robin looked at Chopper and I, smiling slightly as she pointed out that she was going to throw a rope ladder down. Too bad though, I had to climb to save a life.

"You realize that there's no persuading Luffy, don't you? Even if we get together and protest, he won't listen!" the swordsman told her as he made his way down to the mast of the ship.

"Fine! Then, I'll stay here," the orange head huffed, climbing onto the ship. He basically just said she could do that if she wanted. "Go right on ahead?! Hey, I'll be killed by those creeps!"

"Ah? Then so be it," he responded. He sat down at the mast and slumped, going right to sleep. I've just noticed he sleeps a lot. Anyway, this guy is literally the anti-simp. Complete opposite of Sanji. Maybe that's why he has no experience with girls with his looks. Ah, I forgot to ask him about his swords. Nami went on about how we should take down Luffy, then got shut down immediately. Conis showed up, and explained that apparently there's a current that takes us straight to Cloud End. Needless to say, the navigator was super happy about this. I slumped against the railing while she thanked the blonde. "Eh? What're you so down about? We're avoiding God's wrath!" Nami yelled when she saw my state. I looked up at her and frowned, "I wanted to go on the adventure! I have so much stuff to see but you wanna leave already!"

"YOU AND LUFFY ARE INSANE!"

Chopper pulled up the anchor and Nami left to go change out of her swimsuit top. The ship started shaking violently after that, so clearly something was up. Zoro jumped up from his little nap while the rest of us held onto the ship for some stability. The ship started speeding backwards, and we thought it was on the current, when we were suddenly lifted entirely out of the water, showing that a huge lobster was actually taking us who knows where.

"It's trying to take us somewhere! Hey! Everyone off the ship! There's still time!" Zoro shouted over the sound of the cloud ocean we were rushing past. "What about the ship?! If you ship is taken.." Chopper cried out, to which Zoro stated that he would be staying. "Hey hey hey! Before that, there's three devil fruit users on board!" I butted in, realizing there's literally no way Nami could hold us all up. The green head just jumped overboard onto the lobster and started slashing away at him, slowly beginning to make cracks in the shell. "Unfortunately, it seems that won't work. Even if that works, it looks like they'll just move right onto their next move. Look," Robin instructed, motioning her head in the direction behind the lobster. Ah, man eating sky fish in an ocean I already can't swim in. Perfect. The navigator just started calling for the rest of the crew. I sighed and sat with my back against the railing across from her. There's nothing else we can do but wait to see where we're heading. Zoro climbed back on board and walked to the back of the ship, since we were going backwards, and just stared at where we were heading. Everyone soon followed after.