"You really think so?"

"Yes, I am 100% sure. Well, maybe if you're feeling that way towards Seulgi, I think that you should tell her." I saw a photo album next to her bed and opened it. "Look unnie, it's obvious that you both fell in love with each other."

"Seungwan-ah, I ca--can't."

"Awww why? This is your chance, unnie. If ever Seulgi doesn't feel the same, although I highly doubt that, it will make you feel much better rather than not telling her at all."

"It's not that. I'm not worried about Seulgi's feelings for me. I'm worried about our fans. I'm worried about other people. What would they say about Seulgi and I? I'm the leader of the group. Some people might say that it's my job to look out for my members and not to fall in love with one of them."

"Yah, you haven't really checked the internet everytime your episode with Seulgi goes on air, huh? You know that everytime the show is broadcasted on TV, almost everytime, 'Aseul' is trending. Joy, Yeri, and I were all very happy because instead of hatred, people are giving you guys their full support. Even non-luvies are saying that you guys should just date each other in real life because of your chemistry and how good you look together. And don't worry about the whole leader thing, you're not the only leader who fell in love with their member."

"Wh--what are you talking about? There are other people like me? B--b--but who is it?"

"Aigoo, you really don't know? Why don't you ask Taeyeon unnie about it?"

"Oh my go--" Irene covered her mouth. "Are you sure about that? But, with whom?"

"Hmmm, I'm guessing it's Tiffany unnie since they came to your wedding together and Tiffany unnie even said that you guys got married first before them. I think it's not a sin to fall in love, unnie. It doesn't mean that you won't look after the rest of us just because of Seulgi unnie. I personally think that you can take care of us even more since you already have someone beside you who can take care of you."

Irene unnie stayed quiet for a bit. I can feel that she's thinking about everything that I said to her. I just hoped that I convinced her enough and helped her realize her feelings for Seulgi because I can't stand seeing her like this. Hurt and confused.

"Come to think of it, you're right. In the first place, the producers were not gonna invite us to the show if they knew that we would get lots of hate and if they were really against same-sex couples on the show. Maybe it's time to focus and think about my feelings for Seulgi. I can't live without her and I don't want to waste my chance to be with her just because I'm a coward."

"So, are you going to call her now?" I asked, hoping that she would say yes.

"No."

"Why???"

"I don't want to sound desperate and I'm not ready to face her like this. I'll wait for her move. Maybe she'll realize her feelings for me just like what I did." Irene unnie said, with her hand clasping the photo album that she's holding.

"I'm pretty sure she would too."

Come on Joy and Yeri, make Seulgi realize her feeling for Irene unnie. If she doesn't make the first move, nobody will!!!

***

Joy's P.O.V.

Yeri and I immediately arrived at Seulgi unnie's place since it's just close to our dorm.

"Yah, Yerim-ah, go ring the doorbell." I nudged her.

"Why can't you do it? The doorbell's just right beside you." She said, pointing it next to me.